IdyllwildArcher 27-Oct-17
BOHNTR 27-Oct-17
wild1 30-Oct-17
osage 30-Oct-17
Toxo23 29-Jul-18
23-Oct-17

BOHNTR's embedded Photo
BOHNTR's embedded Photo
Here's a buck I arrowed this year in D-11.....not a giant, but he'll make the state (CBH) record book easily for the Pacific Hybrid category. One arrow at 28 yards did the trick. This will be my last hybrid, as I have a Bass Hill (mule deer) tag for November.....and I'm retiring to AZ before next season. A good way to end my long bowhunting pursuits of pacific hybrids! Hope you enjoy

24-Oct-17
Congrats Roy, very nice!

Retiring to AZ...good move!

Best of Luck, Jeff

24-Oct-17
What part of Arizona?

24-Oct-17
Pinetop-Lakeside

25-Oct-17
I was considering that area also. I hunt unit 27 near Alpine but a bit too expensive to buy there. Springerville looks to be a good option.

27-Oct-17
Grats Roy and GL on the Bass Hill tag. Buy a lifetime license and deer tag and you can keep hunting them :) You might find that you have the time and the desire some day and you won't have the opportunity again... The lifetime stuff will pay for itself with just a couple year's worth of hunting licenses and deer tags when you're out-of-state. I'm sure you're anxious to leave CA behind, but you never know what will happen and you can try for a LE deer tag in the random pool every year.

27-Oct-17
Thanks, my friend. Oh yeah, I'll have to buy the lifetime license before I go.....I have max elk and sheep points! :)

30-Oct-17
Congratulations! All the CA. hunters are leaving, I'm still stuck here....lol.

30-Oct-17
And now we have an additional 12 cent gas tax. BUT WAIT.... they promised that , this time , it would be spent on road improvement. Hello bullet train to nowhere and twin tunnels to fill the swimming pools in Tinsel Town.

29-Jul-18

Toxo23's embedded Photo
Toxo23's embedded Photo
You're not completely alone, Wild1.

• Sitka Gear