JayD 30-Oct-17
sundaynwv 30-Oct-17
JayD 30-Oct-17
Jack Whitmrie jr 31-Oct-17
sundaynwv 31-Oct-17
Babysaph 31-Oct-17
WV Mountaineer 31-Oct-17
30-Oct-17
I was looking online at the regulations and maybe I am overlooking something but I failed to see where before you could not hunt on a Sunday before a big game season comes in on Monday - say like firearms season. Has this changed and you can hunt or did I just miss seeing it in the regs? Thanks!

30-Oct-17
It has changed. No longer a law.

30-Oct-17
Thank you!

31-Oct-17
Wow I didn't realize that , good catch . Apparently Corey knew that but I missed it .

31-Oct-17
We all need to give thanks to the National Shooting Soorts Foundation and various other state organization including wvba and others.

31-Oct-17
You are right Corey. And thank you for what you did. I am the biggest skeptic of all didn't think it would happen. You proved me wrong. Thanks for all of that work. I can't imagine how much work that was. The squeeky wheel gets the grease by dad used to so. (and you were pretty squeeky). :)

31-Oct-17
I'm sure there were other major players in this happening as, Cory has said so many times. But, the role he played in getting Sunday hunting passed could not be duplicated by anyone. Every WV hunter owes him their gratitude for his efforts. Thanks man. God Bless

• Sitka Gear