Bowhunting 5C 06-Nov-17
Stekewood 06-Nov-17
JoeBow 13-Nov-17
Bowhunting 5C 15-Nov-17
horsethief51 15-Nov-17
JoeBow 20-Nov-17
Bowhunting 5C 20-Nov-17
06-Nov-17
Hey Guys any rutting yet. Going to hit hard next 2 weeks! Weather has been brutally warm!

06-Nov-17

BSKED (mobile)'s embedded Photo
BSKED (mobile)'s embedded Photo
This guy was tending a doe on Saturday.

06-Nov-17
Up to that point all I had seen was young bucks running around like beagles. This week should be good starting tomorrow. All day sits may be good.

06-Nov-17
No happening yet, the end of this week fer sure.

06-Nov-17
Had a great hunt on Saturday also. Watched a really nice buck breed a doe then fend off a bunch of smaller bucks who wanted in on the action for a couple hours. Thought he was mine but the doe turned and took him with him just before they got to a shooting lane.

13-Nov-17
Friday Sat saw 7 bucks mostly 1 1/2 & 2 1/2 not chasing looked like they was just seeking no grunting?. Does were in the area. 3:30 pm Sat. 9-11 had my fist encounter of the season with a big mature non-typical buck. He came straight at me no ethical shot at 20 ft. in a tree. "This how they get so old", respect the nose of a mature buck. I had to take a few steps in front of my tree to get into it, so he was going to hit that trial I needed him to turn a little and pass by me he's directly under my stand he got to go 3 feet before he hits my trail I knew I would have to kill him before he hits my trail & he would have passed by me for a better angle. However he got a whiff of my scent on the ground 3 feet away from any ground scent and turns inside out blows and took off before I could shoot. I was in full draw by that time. It was quite remarkable, Mind you I am a scent control nut especially my boots. This is why we Bow Hunt!! Be safe wear your safety belts use your lifelines.

15-Nov-17
In 5D.... Nothing. The rut has not started boys....

15-Nov-17
This week. Hang in there. Persist and perservere!

20-Nov-17
Still pretty slow guys anything happening ??

20-Nov-17
Slow, slow, slow... If we were allowed to hunt on Sunday... Maybe.????

• Sitka Gear