GAFFER1 07-Nov-17
Arrowone 07-Nov-17
T ZEKE 09-Nov-17
InRut-KB-Bowhunter 09-Nov-17
GAFFER1 09-Nov-17
07-Nov-17

GAFFER1's embedded Photo
GAFFER1's embedded Photo
several years ago I made a clearing in a very brushy area in a spot that is tough to get to because of an apple tree that was there, well the apple tree died but I mow the clearing a couple time a year. There is a trail through the clearing, the only place you can shoot an arrow is if they are on the trail, well today was my first sit in this stand and 8 AM this guy walked down the trail and stopped at me scent bomb. short recovery. Now tenderloin for dinner. The rack is busted but I don't really care, it's nice when things go according to plan.

07-Nov-17
Congratulations! Nice story with a happy ending!

07-Nov-17
Nice buck. What unit? That looks like tick heaven! lol

07-Nov-17
Perfect morning !!! Let us "equipment fenatics" know the details :) Bow,arrows,bheads

07-Nov-17
I hunt the higher elevations in 4H, ticks are around for sure, this guy had a few on him. I use a Hoyt bow set at 60 lbs and muzzy 100s. Arrows are whatever carbons they gave me at the archery shop ten years ago.

07-Nov-17
Great job. It is nice when it all comes together.

09-Nov-17
Congrats on a successful bowhunt, it ain't easy so enjoy the meat.lol . Curious was right side of rack broken off or deformed ? Buck I took last week in 7P was deformed. .Tom

09-Nov-17
very nice congrats

09-Nov-17
TZEKE, the right side was broken off, several scrapes on his face and a nice wound on his neck, probably the looser in his last match.

• Sitka Gear