Big-Otis-Jeff 11-Jan-18
stickbow21 11-Jan-18
gobbler 12-Jan-18
Babysaph 14-Jan-18
hoppies56 14-Jan-18
hookman 14-Jan-18
babysaph 14-Jan-18
07-Nov-17
As a group, we have an opportunity to make our voices heard and help protect the future of bow hunting and elk hunting in West Virginia. Currently, the Tomblin WMA has no atv or utv access as per all WMA's in WV. Senator Ojeda wants to allow atv and utv access on the land. Unfortunately, this would lead to a logistical nightmare for the DNR to protect deer and elk. While we feel the need for better access and even a class Q area, the thought is that full atv inclusion would just dilute or destroy future opportunity. While hunter numbers are down, we can assure Senator Ojeda that atv access is not the reason. Please contact Senator Ojeda at (304)357-7857, [email protected], or on his Facebook page Richard Ojeda II. Be respectful, tell him thanks for his service, and while the sportsmen of WV are for improved access, we are not for full inclusion of utv and atv vehicles. This is not a post for debate. Just comment,"Done" if you agree and made the contact.

07-Nov-17
Good job Cory!

08-Nov-17
Done

08-Nov-17
Sent from here too.

08-Nov-17
Done

08-Nov-17
Done.

09-Nov-17
Done!

10-Nov-17
For some reason my email was bounced back as undeliverable. I used the email address above.

06-Jan-18
There is an article about this on wv metro news in case everyone didn't know.

06-Jan-18
Done

09-Jan-18
Done

10-Jan-18
done

10-Jan-18
I got an answer from Mr. Ojeda today and he said " the only access will be a small area." That's how it starts out , a foot in the door then it gets bigger.

10-Jan-18
You are right,Donald. They will want more and more.

11-Jan-18
Thats not the answer he gave me........LOL......Its personal for him.... Said it keeps his people away from hunting, and that no one asked him or his family and friends about the import of the elk onto said WMA, true story he said that.........now mind you, it was never "their " land to begun with......I guess they just used it as their own....

11-Jan-18
That’s seems to be the mindset Big O Jeff. SMDH..

12-Jan-18
If those guys think they are going to open a “small area” so they can get back to their old lease do they realize that if that happens there will be a 4-Wheeler parked every 10 ft along the trail from somebody hunting?

There is no scenario where this idea would turn out good for anybody.

14-Jan-18
Can I carry my crossbow on my 4 wheeler?

14-Jan-18
You can carry it. just not cocked Is Illegal to carry crossbow with nocked bolt in or on any vehicle.

14-Jan-18
Wouldn't know anything about crossbows. What's a bolt do, hold it together.

14-Jan-18
LOL Hookman

• Sitka Gear