RC 15-Nov-17
Bourbonator 15-Nov-17
HerdManager 15-Nov-17
Stekewood 16-Nov-17
Rut Nut 24-Nov-17
Rut Nut 24-Nov-17
horsethief51 26-Nov-17
11-Nov-17
What a morning here in 2D! All you all keep this going in Allegheny/West Moreland county, S. E. PA and out of state. I would love to be sitting in a tree in Wyoming county, WVA or Ashtabula county, Ohio this week.

Shoot straight and good luck folks!

11-Nov-17
hello Art. it's cold this morning. got the heavy stuff on

bill v

11-Nov-17
Frost on the punkin and everythig else, but the sun is shinin, not a cloud in the sky, Billy. I'd have to shear some sheep for some more wool.

11-Nov-17

HoytHunter13's embedded Photo
HoytHunter13's embedded Photo
Saw a grouse this morning. 18 degrees here, but wind died down so it’s happy hunting in 4D.

11-Nov-17
Have not seen one of those since last season. Deer were out in the fields at lunch time.

11-Nov-17
I know of 2 UBP GUYS who goy ucks this morning. Did not ask if they wanted to post here.

11-Nov-17
I know of 2 UBP GUYS who goy ucks this morning. Did not ask if they wanted to post here.

11-Nov-17
Great story and pics Justin. Brings back memories not that old. Beautiful day.

12-Nov-17
Congrats Justin. Awesome pictures too.

12-Nov-17
Stick and String...What a great story as I drink my morning Coffee the day after the PA Archery Season is over, thinking about my hunts and reading about your's in MD. I enjoy your posts, thanks for taking the time to put them up. Yes it is all about the process. I hunted my 5B Honey hole looking for one more doe and knowing I would have a great view on a beautiful night. I was also hoping to see what bucks remained and were chasing. I saw a total of 4 small bucks and had one legal 6 point munching grass ast 20 yards for a good 10 min. Saw deer no doe in range. BEAUTIFUL night. With one Doe tag left for 5B and a DMAP tag for Michaux state forest, I am now thinking about Bear season and Handgun season. Good luck everyone. I'll keep checking and looking for post of you fine folks who hunt with the bow during the gun seasons, I like reloading and shoot firearms as well so my archery season is over.

12-Nov-17
Great hunt Justin. Congrats.

12-Nov-17
Great story, Justin! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it this morning, and thanks for taking us along! Congratulations on a fine MD buck, and another great season for you. Well done, my friend!!

12-Nov-17
Congrats SnS

12-Nov-17
after hunting every day for weeks, I don't want to stop, but it's over.

12-Nov-17

DanWesson357's Link
"after hunting every day for weeks, I don't want to stop, but it's over."

Now we fox, coyote, and bear hunt and fill deer tags we didn't fill during archery, and if we want...We get to use firearms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGC6C4vuOao

13-Nov-17
Great story Justin! I think a LOT of us can relate! Some of my most memorable hunts did NOT involve a huge buck! ;-)

13-Nov-17
Yesterday (Sunday) I was shooting stumps in the small woodlot behind the house. HUGE buck was pestering does and there wasn't a thing I could do about it. Sigh.

15-Nov-17

HerdManager's embedded Photo
HerdManager's embedded Photo
This is what I see, my ankle in a boot and not able to hunt. This is killing me! I need to be in a tree.

I'm taking off the 2nd gun week to bowhunt. Maybe I can catch some of the 2nd rut??

15-Nov-17
That stinks Herd! Hang in there!

15-Nov-17
Sorry, Steve. Is it broken?

15-Nov-17
Hope ya heal up quick Herd.

15-Nov-17
No, ankle is not broken. Badly sprained.

I'm not better than any person. Period. Not any better hunter than anyone else. Never said I was. I don't understand how having an area to hunt with lots of deer makes any difference??

Getting tired of the CT and MA guys doing live hunts with crossbows and now slug guns. It's the Bowsite. Seems like they have decided that Bowsite is just a hunting site for any weapon. I'm pretty sure there is a reason it was named Bowsite.

16-Nov-17
Someone needs their man card checked. A sprained ankle is keeping you from hunting deer out of a treestand?????? I was on a sheep hunt with a guy who killed a ram with an ankle that looked MUCH worse than that pic from the ER. He did use a rifle though, so I guess it was easy in comparison. ;-)

24-Nov-17

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
The wife got a deer the other day..................I gotta teach her to use a BOW! : (

24-Nov-17
Worst part was we didn’t get any meat! Deer got up and ran off! : (

26-Nov-17
She needs to hang out with Kathy.

• Sitka Gear