AhuntCDA, ID 17-Nov-17
Machias 29-Nov-17
AhuntCDA, ID 08-Dec-17
Machias 17-Dec-17
huntitall 19-Dec-17
Machias 06-Jan-18
huntitall 12-Jan-18
16-Nov-17
Good evening everyone. Just moved to Post Falls, ID and looking around at all this territory is amazing. Have lived and hunted in Alabama for the last 15 years on 1700 acres of leased land. Now getting into the National Forest mindset is challenging and something I am really looking forward to. I only bow hunt and know it will be difficult, but plan on putting boots to ground as often as possible. If anyone can point me in some general direction I would appreciate it. I plan on driving as much as possible but if anyone has some pointers or is looking for a bow hunting buddy I am game. Even if to begin with I am just a hiker to help learn some terrain . Thanks to anyone in advance.

17-Nov-17
i am in CDA and would be willing to share some info.

17-Nov-17
That would be awesome. Not trying to get honey holes or anything I appreciate it. Not sure how you want me to get ahold of you. Or vice versa.

17-Nov-17
PM sent.

29-Nov-17
Welcome to the area. I'll be moving just south of CdA in April. Although I'm only moving over from Cheney, WA.

08-Dec-17
Welcome to the area when you get here Machias.

17-Dec-17
Thanks, I close on 20 acres this Monday. Can NOT wait to get moved over there!!!

19-Dec-17
PM sent jslapro. And Machias, welcome. Are you from Machias, WA by chance?

06-Jan-18
Thanks! Sorry for the slooow response, nope when I was stationed at Loring AFB, ME back in the early 80s I used to fish the Machias River in northern Maine. :o)

12-Jan-18
Gotcha...quite a way from Washington!

• Sitka Gear