wyelkhunter 19-Nov-17
z hunter 21-Nov-17
BuckDown 21-Nov-17
sitO 21-Nov-17
z hunter 21-Nov-17
liktobowhunt 21-Nov-17
liktobowhunt 21-Nov-17
17-Nov-17
I am in process of developing a hunting/scouting app for Android/iOS devices. What are key features that you would target to include?

18-Nov-17
Current wind direction, temp, weather info, map location of stands and different tags for scrapes, rubs, trails, bedding areas.

19-Nov-17
Look at what Trimble had (no longer supported). I used that for years and it was awesome. some features

Kept track of routes ability to download maps to a high visibility and access both aerial and topo info Ability to use it in airplane mode and not rely on phone service to operate ability to blood trail and mark your tracks etc.... I could go on but this is a start. I am currently using GAIA and it works fine and is the closest to the Trimble Good luck,

21-Nov-17
I paid for OnX this year, its amazing. Nuff said.

21-Nov-17
A 7 day barometric graph for your location, most apps only show current baro.... i know you can find it online but it would be nice to have it all in an app

21-Nov-17
Is there a way to connect it to a corn treat dispenser with a speaker...via Bluetooth? That way I could run it from the couch, and get to know the deer I'm training personally. I could name them, and speak to them in a soothing voice, so's when I do have enough energy to get up and go "hunt" they'll come when I call? That'd be great, thanks!

21-Nov-17
I think thats what David Fritts used, along with a 12ft fence Kyle.

21-Nov-17
thats the funniest s#!t i ever read sit i fell out of my chair

21-Nov-17
what do think about a way to find the cheapest apple flavored corn and if they delivered. What chu think sit?

• Sitka Gear