Paul 20-Nov-17
jax2009r 20-Nov-17
Oneeye 20-Nov-17
spike78 20-Nov-17
soapdish 20-Nov-17
Paul 20-Nov-17
Bigbuckbob 20-Nov-17
19-Nov-17
We had a boot thred at one point cant remember muck artic pro or Alfa burly 1600 from lacross

20-Nov-17
I have 2 pair of muck artic pro. Love them and preech then on all my Buddies. Easy on and off. Warm as hell. Bought them cuz I froze my feet of one season and I finally spent the money on a good boot. Great boot. Good luck

20-Nov-17
I got field and stream from dicks for myself and son. Falling apart after a year

20-Nov-17
I have the alpha burly 1600 love them

20-Nov-17
Paul - looks like you leave yours in the attic. :) I've used Sorels, felt liners, with toe warmers for years, and they work fine. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

20-Nov-17
Thanks guys I was at cabelas last night they don’t have either boot in stock . I’m going with the muck boots I’ve been using lacrosse icemans for years little heavy but work ok . Time to update we’ll see .

20-Nov-17
Paul just add some Alpaca socks and liners to them and you will be good to go.

20-Nov-17
Alpaca socks are the cats ass . I have a buddy in Portland that has a wool mill and I buy 80% alpaca 20% wool and my sister in law makes what I want .

20-Nov-17
I love my sorrels pac boots for cold cold

20-Nov-17
I have the artic pros. Kinda pricy but after years of cold feet and crappy fitting boots I bit the bullet and bought. They are unbelievably comfy. Feel like broken in sneakers and pretty warm too. On super cold days I still need to use toe warmers but I don't have the best circulation. Honestly heater body bag is the real solution in my opinion. I have one and any temp below 30 I use it. Then toe warmers only when temps in mid teens or below.

20-Nov-17
Alpaca wicks sweat so well I disgustingly wear them 3 days in a row and they barely stink. I get lazy during hunting season.

20-Nov-17
Don't cheat your feet. Spend $90 on a pair of cheap boots that will last a couple of years maybe, or buy a $200 pair that will last us till the end

20-Nov-17
They are on their way Friday delivery

20-Nov-17
I won't buy anything connected to the end!

• Sitka Gear