Dusktildawn 28-Nov-17
bumpinblaze4x4 29-Nov-17
Lee 29-Nov-17
awh302 30-Nov-17
Franzen 30-Nov-17
Bryan 01-Dec-17
Woods Walker 21-Dec-17
20-Nov-17
How long do you typically wait before getting back out after gun seasons end?

20-Nov-17
I seeen deer in fields all morning today when i was working the fields and travelling to other fields. They didnt seemed to be phased.

21-Nov-17
I hunt during gun seasons and whenever I can after. Sometimes it is good, sometimes not so much.

21-Nov-17
Regardless the deer will still have to eat so they are going to move. You'll never know staying at home sitting on the couch.

21-Nov-17

Dusktildawn's embedded Photo
Many fresh rubs from this past weekend in Central Ill. I would definitely recommend to bwhunt if you have the time. When weather has been cold deer are moving all day long. Most activity was in thick timber between bedding areas. Good luck.

21-Nov-17

21-Nov-17

This one showed up at 1:30 eyeing beddig area for does. 80 yds from stand

24-Nov-17
Thanks for the info, went out a few days ago and seen a few does. Hoping a buck was pushing them but no luck. Maybe this morning!!

25-Nov-17

THE POPE II's embedded Photo
THE POPE II's embedded Photo
Yes awh302 is right. Can't kill em from the couch. I am a big believer in the second rut. I shot a solid 8 last year during that time while he was on a doe. Keep us posted!

25-Nov-17
Seen a smaller 6 pt yesterday but nothing else, didn't seem to be after anything. The hunt continues!!!

25-Nov-17
Nice Vuck Pope. Public or private land?

26-Nov-17
Heading out to hunt. Haven't seen a buck yet this weekend (except from the road). Trying to avoid all the permanent stands on a piece of public that doesn't allow them is getting tough, but hopefully I found a spot that hasn't been disturbed as much.

27-Nov-17

Edge Hunter's embedded Photo
Edge Hunter's embedded Photo
I had bucks chasing does last Monday afternoon. Then at 3:20 on Monday I shot a real nice 9 pt.

27-Nov-17
Congrats!

27-Nov-17
Nice!!

28-Nov-17
Very nice deer Edge!

29-Nov-17

bumpinblaze4x4's embedded Photo
bumpinblaze4x4's embedded Photo
I hunted all day on saturday 11/25; it was pretty dead through the morning (which was cut short by some cattle that got out of the neighboring pasture). I sat 3 hours in the afternoon without seeing a deer until this guy came by cruising like it was November 5th.

29-Nov-17
Awesome deer!

30-Nov-17
Nice deer fellas! There's still plenty of good hunting left. When the cold weather comes focus on the food sources.

30-Nov-17
Nice bucks! Unfortunately sometimes it's feast or famine with a late season food source. I always struggle with scouting and being able to hunt in short order. Many times by the time I get to hunt the deer have moved on.

01-Dec-17
Last year was my first year hunting and I didn't have any luck before or after gun seasons. It definitely seemed a lot harder after November tho, I have been luckier this year but really hoping there are a few nice ones left come next week and the following weeks.

21-Dec-17
I hunt Brown County. We usually see more deer during the first half of gun season, but we seem to have a better chance of seeing BIG deer during second half. I've had a lot of hunts like bumpinblaze's. Sit all day with nothing and then...OMG!!!!!

• Sitka Gear