Tall 1 24-Nov-17
Gene 24-Nov-17
Tall 1 24-Nov-17
Gene 25-Nov-17
Tall 1 25-Nov-17
Gene 25-Nov-17
Tall 1 25-Nov-17
22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving guys, even you guys from MA who come here and make CT the best and busiest state forum on Bowsite!

We live in the greatest country that ever existed, and despite some people in Hartford who make things harder than they need to be, we have some pretty awesome outdoor opportunities here in CT.

I wish you all a safe and healthy Thanksgiving.

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving and I wish everyone safe and happy Holiday Season .

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all in CT. Thanks for not slashing my trucks tires when you see it hunting your public lands :), you know, with the Masshole plates and all! And thanks for the great discussion and camaraderie on here each year.

23-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving everyone enjoy the holidays and gl to anyone who’s going out this morning. I’ll be out there for a little bit myself

23-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving to all here and there families!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Good luck to all who are out. 645 I was blessed with a scrappy 7pt, a kid who is fetching my truck and he's about to learn how to guy a deer

23-Nov-17
Well done soapand yes happy thanksgiving

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving

23-Nov-17
Thanks and happy thanks giving day for all.

Will, i got my truck tires slashed in front of my house. You are safer parked in the woods than in bridgeport.

23-Nov-17
Giving thanks for all the things we take for granted every day. Hope every one of us gets to enjoy time with their families and lots of food later.

Notme, don't forget the nap picture again this year. Always nice to see that. ;)

23-Nov-17

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
There are some people out there that truly dont know what they have to be thankful for, then there are some that have nothing and are thankful for everything..

23-Nov-17

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
The remnants of last nights feast shared with good friends..i supplied the pepper crusted venison..one friend cooked up fresh cod and pollock (fried and baked) and another with smoked turkey breast..good times good friends..very thankful

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving!!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all..truly a lot to be thankful for..passing done the joy of hunting to my daughters is one I am grateful for this year, also that the Creator of all these deer loves me.

23-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving all .

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all of the guys on the site I like, you know who you are. That would be everyone, even you Dr. Williams. :):):).

23-Nov-17
Do turkeys have ticks?

23-Nov-17
Do turkeys have ticks?

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving guys. I had a great morning hunt. As I got in my spot I jumped a huge buck.. I hit the bleat to hear a deer of to my left. A doe appears with three in tow. They came within 10 yards. After leaving I went to my other spot to grab my cam. It's literally 15 ft in the woods. As I grabbed it I heard crashing through the woods and looked up to see the monster buck I'm after.. they are up and moving today.. not bad for two hrs of hunting. 4 doe and two bucks!!

23-Nov-17
Thankful for time with my family. I'm truly blessed.

23-Nov-17
I am thankful for the clean miss that I had on a small buck this morning. How do you miss a deer with a scoped rifle at close range? Something must have gotten in the way !!!!

23-Nov-17
Too close. Objects in the mirror appear closer than appear. Ain't easy

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Another day on the right side of the dirt is one to be thankful for. Be safe out there, and give thanks every morning that you are blessed with a new day. Life is too short.

24-Nov-17
X2 Grizz

24-Nov-17

Tall 1's embedded Photo
Tall 1's embedded Photo
It was a day to give thanks.

24-Nov-17
Jon, did you use that model 99 Savage?

24-Nov-17

Tall 1's embedded Photo
Tall 1's embedded Photo
Yesssir.

25-Nov-17
Nice, Congrats,using that old Savage. Doesn't that gun have a family history? I am heading out the door in a few minutes and hope to have some luck today. Best to you Jon.

25-Nov-17
Good luck today Gene. No more Mr. Nice Guy just scaring em. All the best to you as well my friend. Stay healthy and happy.

25-Nov-17
Jon, I still hunted today and felt really good about it as I actually slipped along behind a group of toms for over a half hour before one got nervous and made the great skedaddle. When I was leaving the woods, I had a nice rack buck cruising along in front of me from my left to right. Let's just say that I missed him clean. Shot too fast and never touched him. I am having one hell of a frustrating season. Two misses in 3 days! Not like those guys on outdoor shows that go into celebration mode, I just stood there and yelled out NOOOOO !!!!! So yes, I am still Mr Nice Guy scaring them but way not happy about it.

25-Nov-17
PETA loves You! Sounds like a great hunt. I was out with a bow until 10. No deer but I did get to hear the mating call of a kestral. I had no idea what type of bird it was but it flew over and landed near me and I could see it was a bird of prey. I recorded the sounds in a video and confirmed it through YouTube. That was a cool little hunter.

• Sitka Gear