Dr. Williams 23-Nov-17
soapdish 23-Nov-17
grizzlyadam 23-Nov-17
Dr. Williams 23-Nov-17
bleydon 24-Nov-17
Dr. Williams 24-Nov-17
23-Nov-17

Dr. Williams's Link
I didn't realize that one could sell venison in CT. "There are exceptions to the law regulating the illegal sale of deer meat in Connecticut. Any deer meat “legally taken and legally transported into this state from any other state or country which does not prohibit the sale or exportation of such” meat may be bought or sold under DEP regulations made (CGS § 26-78)."

Interesting. Must be tricky to prove the origin of the meat.

23-Nov-17
WB could make another fortune.

23-Nov-17
Crazy

23-Nov-17
Keep stirring the pot, oh exalted one.

23-Nov-17
Yeah, that's right, I shot this deer in NY, you know Staten island. $3.3 mil and it's yours

23-Nov-17
Just didn't realize you could do so under the current regulations. Did you? And Bob, WB is engaged in a non-lethal program on SI, they're not killing them.

23-Nov-17
I thought the sale of wild game was illegal across the board.

23-Nov-17
Stirring the pot.

23-Nov-17
Apparently not for any deer meat “legally taken and legally transported into this state from any other state or country which does not prohibit the sale or exportation of such” meat may be bought or sold under DEP regulations made (CGS § 26-78)." As stated in the regulation, which surprised me, which is why I posted.

24-Nov-17
There are places that legally farm venison. You can find it easily online.

24-Nov-17
Right. But this is saying if I harvest an animal in a state or country where it is legal to sell it, I can legally import it into CT and sell it legally here.

• Sitka Gear