Greenleaf5 04-Dec-17
RJN 04-Dec-17
Jeff in MN 05-Dec-17
RutnStrut 05-Dec-17
Jeff in MN 05-Dec-17
Nocturnal 05-Dec-17
Greenleaf5 05-Dec-17
28-Nov-17
I know bowsite has a for sale section but I want to give Wisconsin forum users first chance.

I bought this about a month ago, thought it would be cool. Never used it and probably won't. This 4.0 version has the following features.

Ultra HD 2.7k resolution @ 30 fps• 1080p-60fps and 720-120fps... External battery indicator... 5x zoom brings game closer than ever... 1 touch Power on Auto Record with Vibration indication..... Tactacam App Wi-Fi compatible... Ultra Sharp Lens optimized for Bow• Crossbow and Gun (no fisheye)... Low-Light recording like no other camera of its kind... Shock Resistant; 50cal tested and approved.... Rechargeable cold weather lithium battery provides up to 2.5 hours of record time ....(extra batteries available) .... Charging USB 2.0 and 110-120 volt AC outlet .... USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC .... HDMI hookup for TV & hi-def monitors .... Video Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Format H.264 for Facebook and YouTube .... Storage: Micro SD card up to 64 GB (not included) ....

It supposedly came with an 8 gig card that I seem to have lost. Never saw it so I thought it was inside the camera but it is not there. Stuff included with it are a cloth case and the metal tube that the camera fits in and screws into the stabalizer hole on many bows. Mini USB cord and 120 volt charger that the Mini USB plugs into.

The camera retails for around $330 with the above items included.

I suspect other on here could tell you much more about it than I can. I am just too old tech for this thing.

So if you are interested in it PM me with questions I can try to answer and/or an offer price.

Also, I am out hunting or treating buckthorn during the day so don't expect responses other than early morning or evenings.

29-Nov-17
I personally know the guy who heads up the company. They are awesome camera's if you haven't checked them out!

29-Nov-17
I have the 2.0 came with all kinds of extras, added in,,,, I love mine,,,

29-Nov-17
Give you $125 for it

30-Nov-17
Sorry Greenleaf but no.

30-Nov-17
Jeff Had you taken that slap in the face offer. I would be worried you have inhaled too many fumes while spraying Buckthorn;)

30-Nov-17
Yup, and I had not had any beer in me either.

30-Nov-17
Jeff whats your bottom dollar on that piece of junk?

Buts and Nuts mind your own business!

30-Nov-17
Don't think I will answer that one.

30-Nov-17

Greenleaf5's Link
I can get them all day long on ebay for 200 its not like its gold!

30-Nov-17
So, then why did you only offer him $125 if they sell for $200? And sure I can mind my own business too, but you posted on a public discussion forum. And this was something I (like others may be) was interested in. And "junk"? Why would you even spend $125 if it was junk?

30-Nov-17
His is used so its got to be junk. If your interested then make an offer otherwise go to bed.

30-Nov-17
"I bought this about a month ago, thought it would be cool. Never used it and probably won't."

Think about that for a second. It makes no sense. Compulsive buyer or shoplifter? He bought it thought is would be cool never used it now wants to sell it(30 days later). I think he tried it out and it stunk now wants to sell it to another chump. For 125 I will be that chump!

30-Nov-17
I think Steve needs to learn some manners. Make an offer and move on.

30-Nov-17
Ok, Steve. Thanks for the advice.

30-Nov-17
Skookumjt make an offer or move on! Are you interested or not?

30-Nov-17
In 30 days he decided it was not cool but never used it? I am at a total loss. Early Christmas gift from the BIL?

30-Nov-17
There are only a couple of real turds on this site. We now have another...

01-Dec-17
Come on now Mike F and Tweed aren’t that bad.

01-Dec-17
Actually I bought something else and it came with it as a promotional deal. I don't lie. It is new. I charged the battery and carried it in my pack for about 2 days inside it's cloth case. Then I realized the sd card was not in it and put it away.

Look at Greenleafs link, none that cheap. Sure one is at $157 but it is an auction with 15 bids that does not close for 2 more days. The others that are around $200 are the model 2 and 3. $50 and $100 price difference from the 4.0.

I do NOT appreciate being called a shoplifter either.

01-Dec-17
I've glanced at Tactacam a few times and was intrigued, but never pulled the trigger. I had a GoPro that I used to use for awhile, but without the zoom, deer at 25 yards appeared to be at 100 in the video, was disappointing. Now I'm just broke, otherwise your offer Jeff would be very intriguing!

On a side note, I know ground hunter said he loves it, but what are others experiences with them? How do you control zoom?

01-Dec-17
Dang Drop Tine..

Greenleaf- are you trolling Jeff on purpose or do you not know how to PM?

01-Dec-17

01-Dec-17
Greenleaf, go back to whatever hole you douche pickles crawl out of.

01-Dec-17
I wish all you Red Squirrels chattering in the tress would shut the hell up and go down to the bait pile and eat while me and Jeff hammer out a deal. I think we are close to a handshake deal here.

01-Dec-17
Actually greenleaf5, I don't think we are that close unless you have changed your offer. Or maybe that handshake deal is to just go back to start and quit discussing this.

01-Dec-17
I wouldn't sell it to that guy no matter what the offer is. Never seen him post, and he acts like this!

01-Dec-17
Grunter crawl in a hole and die. Douche pickel? What kind of weird shit are you guys into? I just want to buy the best bow cam on the market. Jeff and I have been emailing each other and we are getting close to a deal. Money talks and suckers walk!

01-Dec-17
Just remember folks, in Greenleaf has kids, he can determine when they are old enough to hunt.....

01-Dec-17
Exactly^^^^

01-Dec-17

Greenleaf5's embedded Photo

01-Dec-17

Greenleaf5's Link
This one is 180

01-Dec-17
But it's made of barley?

01-Dec-17
Tweed- LMAO

01-Dec-17
Green leaf I'll sell you the 4.0 for 180

01-Dec-17
Noc tell me where to send the cash.

01-Dec-17
Nah I'm just kidding

01-Dec-17
If its from you......probably worth 180 cents, you got a deal.

01-Dec-17
Haha!!! ^^^^^

01-Dec-17
Green leaf, the last one you linked is over 200. You have to figure shipping. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you.

02-Dec-17
The tactacam is nice if all you want to do is film wildlife during you're hunts. I have one and still use it. But if you want to look at shot placement, forget about it. There's too much vibration from the shot and the screen is one giant blurr. Even with lumenoks its really hard to see where you hit.

02-Dec-17
Is it a mounting problem too much wasted energy going up the limbs?

Maybe a heavier arrow or some beaver balls would help?

02-Dec-17
I have not had that problem with mine,,,,,my shot has been clean, and I use lighted knocks and fit my recurve and compound....... They do not give out all the add ons, now, that they included with the 2.0 first came out,,,, my gosh I mount that on my 12gauge benneli for Winnebago divers, shooting 3 inch 2's and have no issues

02-Dec-17
I have no experience with a Go Pro, but I just plug my 2.0 in and I am good to go on my hunts,,,,, never had issues, and it has worked well in cold weather..... I only turn it on, when I want to film something....... found a lot of other uses for it,

it never went dead on me, in the field, during the time out,,,,,

02-Dec-17
Jeff, it seems I was a touch low with my first offer. Its hard to cut a deal with you with all the Red Squirrels chattering in the trees. Now that I know it was not shoplifted I will give you $200 which is a good strong offer.

Tell me what does a man have to buy to get a Tactacam tossed in the deal for free?

02-Dec-17
A good strong offer for everyone is $200 Jeff, for Greenleaf a good strong offer should be $300. Attitude goes a long way. I think you will have problems after the sale from an individual. From a chattering red squirrel!!!

02-Dec-17
Great product I love mine.

02-Dec-17
Jeff just sold it to me so all you nay sayers can jump in the lake!!!!!

03-Dec-17
Greenleaf5 is still having delusions. There has been no discussion other than what he just posted.

03-Dec-17
Who is he? What an asshole. It might be time to email Pat or Charlie and let them know we've been infiltrated by an idiot troll. On the other hand, his posts did make this thread a bit entertaining. Good luck on the sale Jeff.

03-Dec-17
Never mind these knobs Jeff. How does my offer sound Jeff? Where shall I mail my certified guaranty money order? I did not know you that is why I said it might have been shoplifted. But hey I did put a question mark behind it. Waiting to hear back from you. Please consider!

03-Dec-17
Ha! Earlier Greeny said "Jeff just sold it to me so all you nay sayers can jump in the lake!!!!! " and now the twat is asking Jeff "How does my offer sound Jeff?" Talk about an unbalanced Cybil!! Probably also bought an infant a license this year as well.

03-Dec-17
Yep the troll needs to go away although he did make me lol. Greenleaf is one that probably thinks his 4 yr old is ready to hunt, scary.

03-Dec-17
Looks like your ignorance cost you a new 4.0. Good luck on EBay

03-Dec-17
Jeff just post your address, I like to drive in my van. I will show up at your doorstep with cash in hand. If you throw a beer in the deal I will sit and talk for a while.

03-Dec-17
Van with no windows and "free candy" painted on the side?

03-Dec-17
Greenleaf, or should I call you Fletch? Anyway, you won't need that address because I will not sell the camera to you. Well, not knowingly anyway.

03-Dec-17
Actually I think maybe it's not a van, it's a short bus and his mommy meets him every day when he gets home.

03-Dec-17
You guys are nuts on this site. Starting to think you are selling plasma and brain cells four times a day leaving you wiped out. Thanks for the call Jeff I just slammed 3 five hour energies and I am high as hell with the van rolling your way. Looking forward to putting my hands on that tatacam!!

04-Dec-17

Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
I think I spotted Greenleafs van.

04-Dec-17
Too much of the "green leaf" I suspect. When the van door opens, a mushroom cloud will be rolling out. No offense Shane.

04-Dec-17
Jeff, I am in your driveway, I think. Pulled in about 3am all the lights were out so I just parked the van and waited until lights came on. I saw a short bald headed guy walking around in the house and I smell Diesel fuel in the air. I am going to cook some lunch then I will come to the front door. I forgot to mention I was not able to come up with the cash but I got a lot of neat stuff in the van we work out a trade on.

04-Dec-17
Novice - lmao. Jeff, you might have to throw in a couple bags of doritos!

05-Dec-17
The camera is sold to a long time bowsite member. I am sure the buyer is not Greenleaf5 so I am confident the check will actually arrive. This discussion was interesting.

05-Dec-17
Knowing that Jeff carries a sidearm. it would be interesting to see this guy show up in his driveway in a shady looking van at 3AM;)

05-Dec-17
Yup, my neighbor was in prison for 2+ years for messing with me and is still on probation. About half of the county sheriff's department (swat team) responded that night. I had my handgun in my hand when the first deputy showed up. That was interesting but he knew the suspect and knew I was not him. I was really, really glad I had taken some good concealed carry classes back when I was in Minnesota.

05-Dec-17
Hahahaha!! Rut the guy in the van would fall like jeffs bucks!! Happy you found someone Jeff! This thread was quite comical!

05-Dec-17

Normally when someone gets in my van they never leave gun or not. I guess one day I won't be so lucky.

Seeing that Jeff lacked marketing skills, I kept his pile of junk, over priced, poorly rated cam relevant. Your Welcome

• Sitka Gear