Ungie01201 04-Dec-17
Murphy31 04-Dec-17
spike78 04-Dec-17
Wachusett 04-Dec-17
Murphy31 04-Dec-17
alittletolate 04-Dec-17
Wachusett 05-Dec-17
04-Dec-17
Anyone have experience with this shop out of Ludlow? I got a few skulls cleaned by his beetles and he was a nice guy. he had lots of good looking work in his shop, but they were more like special projects and display pieces rather than average mounts. Before I pull the trigger I'd love to see if anyone else can vouch for him.

Ive gone to Bob Watkins before and liked the quality of the mount but the eyes didn't come out right, they were kind of looking in different directions. I hear lots of other people like his work, maybe it was just a fluke. Thanks in advance, I'm in northern Worcester county if anyone else has other ideas.

04-Dec-17
Doug's Taxidermy...Ware, MA....413-283-7908. He's done 4 or 5 for me now....does really nice work and a really nice guy too....pricing I think is about what everyone else is......nothings cheap anymore.....Tell him Jim Potter from Belchertown sent ya......

04-Dec-17
I had Bob do one of my mounts. Same problem with the eyes

04-Dec-17
LaBlues in Adams

04-Dec-17
I honestly have never seen a mount I liked that was done around here. My friend from Ny does them, and I would never let anyone else touch one of mine. He's coming down in a week or 2 to pick up a bunch of stuff.

04-Dec-17
Not sure of his name but a guy in Monson does good work from what I hear.

04-Dec-17
Thanks for the input fellas. Z7X, that's interesting and too bad you had the same experience. I had a friend look at the eyes to try to reset them but he said the way it was done its almost impossible to fix. He recommended painting the eyes instead which I may try.

04-Dec-17
Can you post up pics greatwhite? Im curious to see what they look like

04-Dec-17
I also had a whitetail mount done by Vinnie @ 3 arrow Taxidermy...he did an exceptional job.

05-Dec-17
Thanks guys, glad to hear you guys were happy with his work. Everything I saw in the shop looked nice I just wanted some confirmation, he's a bit if a ride out for me.

• Sitka Gear