wacem 06-Dec-17
Helgermite 06-Dec-17
Oforalot 06-Dec-17
Crusader dad 07-Dec-17
Swampy 07-Dec-17
Crusader dad 07-Dec-17
raspy old hen 07-Dec-17
05-Dec-17
Looking for what you guys are hoping to get for Xmas to help you deer hunt or for game management. Sorry I’m only the size of Santa, I don’t grant presents myself.

05-Dec-17
Scent drippers

05-Dec-17
Big Jim's 2 piece Thunderchild, but I'd "settle" for a Maddog Prairie Predator.

05-Dec-17
already got mine, my life,,,,,, now its time for me to do, stuff for others

05-Dec-17
Good for you ground hunter.

05-Dec-17
My wife lets me spend a little money each year to go to Missouri on a late season Muzzleloader hunt. As far as gifts I need nothing. It’s all about the Grandkids now.

05-Dec-17
Got an early gift . Nov 14th I lost 2/3 rds of my blood . My heart was running like a Jackhammer with 8 tubes of saline, plazma & whole blood being pumped into me . I remember my heart stopping & the sound of 5 Doctors & nurses yelling . I woke up in ICU 6 hours later with pretty nurse smiling at me .Yea Santa came early for me .

05-Dec-17
Lord willing, another year of learning, teaching and a lot of fun. Happy to make it anther year and looking forward to spending time in the woods with new and old friends and family. The ability to see the smile on a new hunters face when they experience what it is all about.

Everyday is a gift, what we decide to do with it is our choice.

05-Dec-17
Great perspectives. Was originally going to answer by saying a big chunk of prime property with an unlimited supply of mature bucks, but I'll go with the consensus. Any day above ground is good. Thankful for health. Seems a number of our resident bowsiters have had a rough go this year. CD, GH, and Ruger to name a few. Wishing you guys a better year next.

05-Dec-17
Seedlings for spring planting. A mix of hardwood and softwood. I'd plant a cluster of spruce about the size of a foodplot and around the edges, red Oak and while oak for acorns. Acorns on red Oak can be had in 10-15 years. There is your present... foodplot and cover.

05-Dec-17
Treefarm you are the best

06-Dec-17
A good full nights sleep.

06-Dec-17
I think as we mature we realize that material things don't matter and enjoy seeing others get what they want. I would like my short term memory to come back. It's the one side effect of my stroke that hasn't recovered. I still go to the grocery store to buy milk and come home with eggs or butter instead. Or the gas station and buy a candy bar but forget that I needed gas. I now have to write everything down and check my list multiple times a day.

I know that my wife is going to get me something so I've asked for another two man ladder stand, camera, electric knife sharpener, or new grips for my golf clubs.

06-Dec-17
Only thing treefarm forgot was a 16 kid to also plant them.

06-Dec-17
Browning 300 wsm stainless stalker, Mathews Triax, insulated camo pants, 4-5 bareroot apple trees, another 300 Norway spruce. That's all for now, lol

06-Dec-17
Man Ruger, didn't hear about that. Thankfully your still here. I'm trying to figure out (still) what kind of 3 piece take-down recurve I want. So many to chose from, but some of the price's scare me.

06-Dec-17
More time with the wife and kids outdoors! Other than that I've pretty much got everything I need.

06-Dec-17
Crusader - I have a 2 man Millenium collecting dust. Maybe you could come and give it a new home.

06-Dec-17
Thanks Treefarm for the idea. I just order some spruce, red oak and maple from St Croix county for their annual tree sale. A great Christmas present.

06-Dec-17
Same thing I ask for every year...Peace of Mind.

06-Dec-17
My noisy neighbor to move far far away so I can actually hunt in peace, and a Four Dog Stove for my canvas tent if that's not too much to wish for.

06-Dec-17
a Bowtech RealmX

06-Dec-17
More time hunting with my family members!

06-Dec-17
I bought myself a new Millenium M100U hang on for walk-in hunts on public land so my wife didn’t have to bother her pretty self with shopping for me:-). Better believe I strap in with that thing. So comfortable to sit in it is tough for the sounds of Mother Nature to not lull you into siesta time.

07-Dec-17
I have two job interviews for major marketing firms this morning so now, I'm hoping to get one of those jobs for Christmas. It would sure be a huge change to go from jeens and t-shirts to a suit and tie but the money is on point. If I can somehow convince them to hire a dumbass painter it would double the income of my best year as my own boss.

07-Dec-17
Crusader the short term memory might be from what your smoking . LOL By the way hope you and yours has a great holiday season .

07-Dec-17
Swampy, I'm not a huge pothead anymore. I actually have only smoked once since my stroke. I planned on getting good and stoned in the tree this past fall but never made it up north. Even though I don't really smoke it anymore I still think it should be completely legalized. I am going to Jamaica in march so of course I'm gonna have to smoke a joint there.

07-Dec-17
Five years ago I got back into trap shooting and reloading. I shoot winter league and summer league ever since. One of the guys got me into pistol reloads with a Lee turret press and this year he got me into rifle reloads. I need a Lee Ultimate Die Set in 3006 from Santa. That would complete my reloading room. I probably shoot 4-5 thousand rounds a year now. I can see that going up in 2018. I hope everyone gets what they asked for.

• Sitka Gear