>>---CTCrow---> 06-Dec-17
Dr. Williams 06-Dec-17
GF 06-Dec-17
06-Dec-17

CTDave's embedded Photo
Ouch!
CTDave's embedded Photo
Ouch!
This buck was taken on second day of firearms season in Easton, Ct. Hate to see the other guy!

06-Dec-17
This buck was taken on second day of firearms season in Easton, Ct. Hate to see the other guy!

06-Dec-17
Daaaaaammmmmm

06-Dec-17
What a beast. Can you imaging ripping an antler off of a deer with just your eye socket. OWW.

06-Dec-17

Bloodtrail's Link
Fake news. Tired of posts like this. Deer isn't from CT and was shot in 2007. C'mon man.....

06-Dec-17
"Of course he is having the head mounted. It will be available for display when the mounting is completed."

That thar new fangled picture box must be on the fritz...lol

06-Dec-17
He is right fake news ,

06-Dec-17
Yes, as soon as I saw the picture I remembered seeing it before.

06-Dec-17
I got it from a guy I met in Cornwall and said his buddy got the deer in Easton. Sorry if it’s a fake. I didn’t think people would do that! Guess I’m just naive. Apologies!

06-Dec-17
Very cool pic anyways

06-Dec-17
Yeah. Saw it a while back.

06-Dec-17
What's curious is the link suggests that was anomalous antler growth and not the antler of another buck.

06-Dec-17
Yep.... trying to recall whether I ever saw a pic of the skull all cleaned up, but the bulb on the end of that freak antler must be from rubbing it on the ground.

“ I didn’t think people would do that!”

When it comes to making stuff up about antlers and Hunting Prowess, NOTHING surprises me anymore....

• Sitka Gear