steve 07-Dec-17
DeerDan 07-Dec-17
Heartshot 07-Dec-17
notme 07-Dec-17
BoneHead 07-Dec-17
Bigbuckbob 07-Dec-17
soapdish 07-Dec-17
06-Dec-17
Seems that the last few hunts I haven't seen any deer movement. All of my cams have them moveing at night or just after dark. This is in Glastonbury and Columbia

06-Dec-17
same in Montville . very slow right now

06-Dec-17
Think I am going back out Friday and Saturday afternoon. Weather pattern looks like it will be changing a bit

06-Dec-17
I’ll be out this afternoon and tommorow

06-Dec-17

SixLomaz's embedded Photo
SixLomaz's embedded Photo
Bucks are moving again in daylight chasing does in heat. The picture was taken today at 12:30 p.m. . This afternoon I'm going back in that area.

06-Dec-17

jax2009r's embedded Photo
jax2009r's embedded Photo
did anyone stop???? I did not....i have a few i am after....

06-Dec-17
The last couple of weeks, only night movement on my cameras.

I have one spot that I want to hunt, where there a couple of good ones on camera, however, there needs to be a certain wind direction for me to hunt it. Haven't had that direction lately.

06-Dec-17
Blackpowder in the morning for me .

06-Dec-17
I have started to see movment again last two days. With the cold next few days should be better

06-Dec-17
Going out tomorrow with my smoke pole. Already have one with my Mathews Halon6 and one with my Marlin 30/06. 2nd year retirement life is good .God bless ,still climbing tree strands too. :>)

06-Dec-17
Med leave for me..trying for end of next wk

06-Dec-17
Going out all day Friday. Still hunt the whole day, new spot.

06-Dec-17
Trying not to burn out and fade away (not me follow up). Muzzleloader sat, gonna follow up on some bow only private that was offered up.

06-Dec-17
They've been out dancing in the supermoon light and have to sleep all day.

I'll be out Thursday morning. The onset of the colder temperatures should have them munching old acorns.

06-Dec-17
going Dec 7th. Hope to stay in stand all day. Only thing in freezer is remnants of last years take

06-Dec-17
Heading back in on sat last day of orange army I’ll have the xbow and Sunday with my kid both days he can’t draw 40 lbs yet so I’m making him wait another yr he is almost there and his groups r getting better needs to be able to pull 5 more lbs to get there I’m lucky I have till end of January in ri

07-Dec-17
SKW there was corn coming out of the deer, but that spot is real thick there are tons of the red berry bushes and vinery berry's that run up the trees there they come thru and brose them there is no acorns at this spot at all they also eat the grass in the fields .Steve

07-Dec-17
My spots with lots of briar have been most productive this year.

07-Dec-17
Deerdan did u hunt in southern RI or Northern cause up north not seeing much at all since about nov 10th or so really weird yr for me

07-Dec-17

notme's Link
https://youtu.be/XypmcLqapc4

Here ya go soap..

Ive been noticing their feeding patterns are whacked..i have a block at one spot for 2 months now and they barely look at it..i see them scrounge for whatever acorns they can find and watched them eating twigs..

07-Dec-17

BoneHead's embedded Photo
BoneHead's embedded Photo
Was on stand 60 yds from him and so foggy never saw him.

07-Dec-17
Heading out tomorrow am. Should be great conditions, cold and clear.

07-Dec-17
Not me, not bad....I was thinking of some def Leppard though. Sat we'll be out with muzzleloader in hand. That first snowfall will get the critters running around

• Sitka Gear