Banks gravity feeder
Georgia
Contributors to this thread:
smellybuck 18-Dec-17
Twincedar 12-Mar-20
Yes 09-May-20
Bowman 05-Aug-21
18-Dec-17
Has anyone used a banks feeder around bears, their website indicates there somewhat bear proof but I'd like to get some input from someone whos actually used them

12-Mar-20
I tried it as pigs were keeping see and bear off the feeder. Failed due to bear on two counts: 1) bear broke feeder tube off by pulling down on it 2) break broke vertical main 4x4 in half. Snapped it like a twig. I had it concreted into ground, so post broke just above the ground. Have repaired and put feeder on a different property that doesn’t have bear. Installed t-bar posts around the 4x4 to keep pigs from bumping it and spilling corn on ground, emptying feeder. Now deer enjoy it alone. Finally works well.

09-May-20

Yes's Link
The Feed Bank 600 is large – holding as much as 600 pounds of feed – and portable. The single post plan of this gravity-took care of deer feeder permits truckloads of money to take care of unencumbered and safe by different legs disrupting everything. It additionally allows you to set up various deer taking care of locales by introducing 6×6 posts around your property for simple area changes Genuine Leather Mens Coats

05-Aug-21

Bowman's Link
I have used bank feeder for my goats of special type which I imported back in 2019 but I don't know exactly the brand. I am away from my farm for some business concerns and will let you know all the details on return. For my business documentations, I am thankful to Assignment Masters for providing me the true help of arranging the assignments and doing it in most professional way.

• Sitka Gear