Pat question again ...
New York
Contributors to this thread:
Droptine10 27-Dec-17
Droptine10 28-Dec-17
Droptine10 31-Dec-17
Droptine10 01-Jan-18
27-Dec-17
I don't mean to be a pest but I had a question about you and the new TRIAX. Yes, I bought one yesterday, couldn't resist. I was just wondering how yours was set up.I think we both have short draws, 27" and are mostly tree stand hunters. What weight are you shooting, arrow weight and speed ???. Thanks in advance :) (I will stop bugging you now)

28-Dec-17
Uuugg, what weight is your bow set at and what's the weight of your arrow. How fast are they going ?? These are probably the last questions (°_°) Thanks again !!

31-Dec-17
No, I haven't even started tuning yet.I'm still just zipping arrows to get the string and cables shot in.I like to run a few hundred shots through a bow before I work on tuning. I didn't realise you shot that heavy a set up.No wonder that arrow blew through that doe :) I'm in your age bracket and have abused my body for years.I will pull 70 during the year but my shoulder much prefers 60 on a cold November morning. Plus, I love the way 60 feels after shooting 70 all year. My FMJ's still carry over 60 foot pounds of K.E. and hit hard enough to blow through. Thanks for the response, have a great new year !!.

01-Jan-18
Thanks Pat

• Sitka Gear