Rutbuster 13-Jan-18
Rutbuster 13-Jan-18
shakyheadsabol 18-Jan-18
Babysaph 18-Jan-18
12-Jan-18
Bear archery totals are as follows.

327 vertical bow, 53% 285 crossbow, 47%

12-Jan-18
And people can use a crossbow for “bear” in all of the bow only counties during the concurrent Deer/bear archery season. You just have to be bear hunting and not deer hunting.

12-Jan-18
lol. I bet there are a lot of "bear hunters" in those counties.

12-Jan-18
No poachers down there. Only up where I live and hunt.

12-Jan-18
Why can't you use a crossbow for deer? believe you can in Pendleton county.

12-Jan-18
The 4 bow counties were exempt from crossbow for Deer unless you have a special crossbow permit

12-Jan-18
Or are hunting bear is that right?

12-Jan-18
Unfortunately yes

12-Jan-18
Another great law we have to live with. I wish the hunters that really cared about our privileges were the ones that passed the laws.

13-Jan-18
Harrison. There is no deal. Im just calling it as I have seen it with my own eyes. There are poachers everywhere it’s just that they are much braver down there than in most places.

13-Jan-18
The men I hang around are fine people. When the poaches come on our property, shoot deer and do anything they can to make our life miserable it tends to get old. I have in no way included you or anybody you know in that group. There are many poachers where I live in Harrison County and I have battled them this year on many different fronts. The poachers just seems to be more brave down in your area. I know many great people in the 4 bow counties so I was not throwing a blanket on your area. You may be lucky and have an area that is not hit as hard as others. I did not mean to offend anybody including your self but it is what it is in some locations down there.

13-Jan-18
Ok. You have made your point. I’m not going to keep this debate going on and on. We can agree to disagree.

18-Jan-18
the cabin fever is getting bad!

18-Jan-18
We are just debating

• Sitka Gear