Jaquomo 27-Mar-18
Quinn @work 28-Mar-18
Quinn @work 28-Jun-18
ZachinCO 29-Jun-18
CO Oak 29-Jun-18
starbux 30-Jun-18
Quinn @work 13-Jul-18
15-Jan-18
I'm looking to purchase an archery bull elk landowner voucher for Colorado Unit 51. Any input or ideas on how to find the landowners that have Unit 51vouchers would be appreciated. I don't need access if that helps. Thanks.

17-Jan-18
TTT

20-Jan-18
TTT

22-Jan-18
Chad, There are some fabulous opportunities in 51. Have you checked out the Cherokee Trust? Best of luck! Bob

22-Jan-18
Thanks Bob. No I haven't. Any more info?

I do already have a fabulous opportunity. Now I just need to find an archery LO voucher. Seems as though almost all the landowners put in for rifle vouchers. I need to find a landowner with LO applications before the app deadline to put in for an archery voucher.

05-Feb-18
Anyone aware of any outfitters in this unit? I checked with Storm Peak Outfitters and they have vouchers but appear to want them for their rifle hunters/vouchers which I don't blame them works better for them.

Finding an actual landowner that has valid applications hasn't been successful. From the draw stats landowners can draw the archery vouchers as second choice so it's a slam dunk at 1st choice. Just need to find one that will apply first choice with their app.

Thanks for all the pm's with suggestions. I just haven't been able to find any real leads. The unit is off the radar and isn't a premium tag for guys like Mossback and Hunting Fool to play the game in. Not sure I'd pay their prices anyway.

Heck, my opportunity is pretty rare.

05-Feb-18
Sent PM.

05-Feb-18
Sent PM.

27-Mar-18
TTT. Anyone have any leads?

27-Mar-18
Quinn, I can't help in that unit but the local WCOs know who applies for LO vouchers, and may tell you who gets archery tickets.

Good luck!

28-Mar-18
Thanks for the PM’s guys. Jaq I’ll try that.

28-Jun-18
TTT. Now that the draw is over and landowners have their vouchers anyone have any leads on getting this tag. Thanks in advance for any help.

29-Jun-18
Highlands Ranch has some, but that was for HOA members only. I've seen a higher concentration of elk on Cherokee Ranch since they started developing the land just south of Castle Pines. Can't see any 51 tags in a quick search.

29-Jun-18
I'm sure you know this, but vouchers are restricted by weapon just like draw licenses. So the number available is set before the draw. Doesn't matter if most landowners apply for rifle or archery. There were 10 unit-wide archery vouchers available in the draw (all were issued) and 10 PLO vouchers (6 were issued, 4 went back to regular draw). Small pool available...best of luck!

30-Jun-18
Sent you a PM Chad..

13-Jul-18
Thanks for those who pm'd with helpful suggestions. I was able to find and secure a voucher.

• Sitka Gear