RC 30-Jan-18
Bourbonator 30-Jan-18
Coop 03-Feb-18
Seneca_Archer 07-Feb-18
HARRY CARRY 07-Feb-18
21-Jan-18

hvac tech's embedded Photo
Great shoot today at strictly sticks 30 targets 75 shooters and nice weather great combination

21-Jan-18

21-Jan-18

Now we have the none other than Red Beastmaster

21-Jan-18

Two very important gentlemen Bernie and Randy Davis

21-Jan-18
Randy's looking very dapper today!

21-Jan-18
Very nice shoot SS crew, really enjoyed it. Thanks. What was the total attendance?

21-Jan-18
Dapper? LMFAO... More like Dippier... LOL

21-Jan-18
Jeff, we had 75 shooters! Was a great day.

21-Jan-18
Dippy-dappy-dopey, makes no difference, RC! Everyone knows the "Fedora" came from a thrift shop yesterday! (I "think" it was black and red, but, really, who knows? Colors? Colors? We don't know no stinkin colors....)

I do know that looking out to a filled parking lot, and it NOT being filled with trap shooters, was a pretty cool sight to behold.

So, I had a good day, and that's all that really matters. I got to see my friends, (even RC), and even some folks who I rarely get to see. It's all good.

Go check out the "Sticks" Facebook Page (Strictly Sticks Traditional Archers) for a write-up on today's shoot, and for more pictures.

Joe/hvac tech, are you on Facebook? If so, post your pictures there, too...

22-Jan-18

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
So ya want more pictures? OK

22-Jan-18
RC that picture is completely wrong. But I guess we should expect that from you. Seriously though it was a great shoot and Ryan and I enjoyed shooting with you

29-Jan-18
I miss shooting at SS. Being as I am now living 1250 miles away in Texas, my days of shooting there are probably behind me. But it was always a good time.

29-Jan-18
Coop, the next shoot is February 18. On that morning, go out to your yard, or shooting place, and set up your normal target. Then, MOVE that target to an area 10 yards behind the "V" of a split tree. Now, go stand 15 yards in front of that "V" tree, and make sure there's a twig 15 feet in front of you. Take your stance, and shoot. You can say that you shot with "Sticks" in spirit! ("Sticks" is not responsible for any lost, broken, or bent arrow. Archery is potentially hazardous due to flying objects. Only proceed if you are a qualified archer. OK, that's our disclaimer. !!!!!!)

30-Jan-18
LOL I like it. I might have to do that :) .

30-Jan-18
Coop, who is gonna help you look for your arrows?:)

30-Jan-18
75 shooters is quite the turn out! I'm going to have to get my lazy arse off the couch and make the next one. It's been awhile.

03-Feb-18
I don't know Roy, maybe I can train one of my dogs to find lost arrows :) .

07-Feb-18
What a motley looking crew.........

07-Feb-18
Why, THANK YOU!!!

• Sitka Gear