splitlimb13 27-Feb-18
priley 03-Mar-18
priley 03-Mar-18
raceguy 03-Mar-18
osage 08-Mar-18
raceguy 09-Mar-18
splitlimb13 09-Mar-18
26-Feb-18
My friend found a bow on I-40 by Moriarty. Give me a call and we can get it back to you if yours. 505-328-8609

26-Feb-18
WOW, now thats somethin that doesn't happen every day! If there's a story I'd like to hear it, hope it finds its way back to the owner.

27-Feb-18
Sounds like someone was pissed and threw it out the window. Musta been a Mathews :)

27-Feb-18
It has to be a carbon Hoyt. They're the only bow that would still be worth salvaging to the owner after being run over by a truck ;o)

27-Feb-18
Bow was in a case. Bow doesn't appear to be damaged just case. We hope to find the owner.

27-Feb-18
I agree with smarba!! Also the only one that could survive the elements!!

03-Mar-18
Six years ago I was on my way to Clovis from Logan and when I arrived at home my bow was missing from the bed of my truck.

It was two days before Jan deer started I needed that bow so I drove back to Logan searching the ditches with a spotlight. Took all night and never found it so I grabbed my old blue mountain and went hunting.

Several months later , the day after the draw results were out a guy brought the bow to our office and said that the Lord told him to do the right thing and return it. Luckily there was a arrow box with my info on the shipping lable inside the case.

03-Mar-18
He said he picked it up on the caprock south of San Jon said it was laying in the middle of the highway. Now my bows ride in the cab with me.

03-Mar-18
I agree with priley, my bows stay in the cab while traveling. Hope the guy gets it back. Coolers are for the bed of the truck.

08-Mar-18
You will most likely get a bunch of "owners" for that bow. Lemmee check, it could be mine.

09-Mar-18
"Sounds like someone was pissed and threw it out the window. Musta been a Mathews :)"

LOL, you crack me up bro. That was a good one!

09-Mar-18
I love n.m. Haha

• Sitka Gear