Contributors to this thread:
elktrax 26-Feb-18
Coyote 65 26-Feb-18
StickFlicker 27-Feb-18
elktrax 01-Mar-18
AZBUGLER 02-Mar-18
elktrax 03-Mar-18
26-Feb-18
Well its that time again.. I know some think its childish and corny. But I know we all get like a kid at Christmas at this time of the year. Did we get the gift I asked for under the tree. is it the right size and color. the brand I wanted. oh man I hope so. With that said Maybe next weekend the results will be out and then we can keep this going till the hunt. and for those who don't draw. Like I was last year, cried a little but I'm here again to try my luck.. And there is always a friend that wants company on there hunt. One that can cook and keep the camp clean and help haul out a monster or a spike. doesn't matter, your in the woods and that's all that matters.. Hopefully all are doing well and lets get 2018 off to a great start.. good luck all and start practicing....

TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC and it begins...

26-Feb-18
You have till Thursday to update your CC info per an email I just got from the G&F.

Terry

27-Feb-18
They will start hitting credit cards on Friday.

01-Mar-18
well lets see if tomorrow brings us a tag...

02-Mar-18
It’s 6am and I feel like I’m siting for my parents to wake up and let me go to the Christmas tree! Lol. Nothing yet, but not expected quite yet either.....

Good luck everybody!

03-Mar-18
still nothing here.. Hopefully a kiabab tag in the future

• Sitka Gear