z hunter 01-Mar-18
Thornton 02-Mar-18
liktobowhnt 02-Mar-18
z hunter 02-Mar-18
Shawn 02-Mar-18
Thornton 02-Mar-18
01-Mar-18

z hunter's Link
Looks like the owners of CSA's (Controlled Shooting Areas) are part of who is pushing for the "transferrable tag" legislation.

Seems like a CSA is a property owner who guide/outfitter on his own property.. They sell hunts typically to nr hunters. Controlling the access to the property for a fee. Hunters dont even have to have Hunter Safety to hunt these properties (about 500,000 acres) are enrolled in the CSA program.

Imo, they should be subject to any and all laws as the rest of us.

Thornton has been forever pissed that i dont have an outfitters license (not required) . Maybe im wrong, but if all outfitters had to be licensed, i can see them joining the Kansas Outfitters Association,..then the KOA becoming a force to be reckoned with..

01-Mar-18

z hunter's Link
So this is who is being paid to push these issues. Contract lobbyist.

01-Mar-18

z hunter's Link
Admitted lobbying to support "their" agenda and "their" profits.

01-Mar-18

z hunter's Link
How these "CSA" members are not considered an Outfitter is ridiculous.

02-Mar-18
You flatter yourself. I'm not mad about that at all. What I dislike is the outrageous number of outfitters operating without paying a fee, without bare minimum rules, without standards or professional business practices. There are locals around here selling hunts and pocketing tens of thousands of dollars and not claiming them on taxes, all the while using up land in the spirit of keeping everyone off even for routine pastimes of off season wood cutting, coyote hunting, bird hunting, fishing, etc. Kansas seems to be a free for all, and NR outfitters used to have to pay a $1000 permit fee, which is no longer required.

02-Mar-18
I dont understand why any one living in the state would have to pay a fee to basicly own a buisness but i do think they need to report income and pay taxes. Im sure thort pays taxes on them yards he mows?

02-Mar-18
You are a liar Jason, you asked me what my outfitter number was, i told you i didnt have one, YOU wrote me your MAD PM, degrading and humilliating me because i didnt have one.. Something the STATE no longer sold or required.. You get caught lying or misrepresenting facts often..Typical fashion of JT, the premiere Bowsite hypocrite.

Paying a fee to the state to be registered as an outfitter will not force anyone to pay taxes..im sure when someone pays Thornton in cash for mowing their lawn...it goes unreported., see how easy that is to point fingers

02-Mar-18
What about the national org. that leases a ton of land all over Kansas and a bunch of states. You pay a yearly fee, something like 1200 bucks and you can choose a couple states to hunt in. Still have to draw and buy your tags but you are assured to have private leased land to hunt. Cannot remember the name of the organization for the life of me. I met a guy who is a member and has killed 6 good bucks out of 7 years hunting in Kansas. Shawn

02-Mar-18
I report everything. I'd be shooting myself in the foot if I didn't. You can't get loans for stuff if you don't have the proof of income. 95% of my yards are corporate or franchise owned. If they report a payout and it doesn't show on my taxes, I get charged for it by the IRS anyway. A couple years of screwups like that and you get audited. That's pretty dramatic that you were "humiliated" by a private PM Z. I honestly don't remember the exact words I typed, but I sure wasn't trying to humiliate you. I'm sure you have it stashed in your archives of notes somewhere just to pull out and fume over.

• Sitka Gear