horsethief51 03-Mar-18
Teeton 04-Mar-18
Hunts 05-Mar-18
Teeton 06-Mar-18
Hunts 07-Mar-18
Teeton 07-Mar-18
Outbackbob48 08-Mar-18
02-Mar-18
A good non-hunting friend call me today and asked if we have wild hogs. He's been hearing about ppl seeing them over the last month or so.

Well yesterday he was driving and said that in a field was 2 black pigs. He told me where they were, and it's only about 15 minutes from where I live. Anyone else seeing any?? I know a few years back in the county just to the West of Susquehanna there was a trapping program going on to catch wild hogs. The Game Commission would not let you hunt them.

Kind of wonder where these things are coming from?

Ed

03-Mar-18
Feral hogs that ran away or were released from farms like the cwd deer that are being found maybe? Pgc could tell you what counties are open to shooting them.

04-Mar-18
I know the area that they are in. But it's all private. So if u could hunt them I don't know any place to hunt them. And with only a few it would be like hunting a needle in a haystack. I think they've been being seen over a 5 mile area.

05-Mar-18
I got a pic of a couple pigs maybe 6/7 years ago in Susq. County. Never saw/heard about them again. If I can find the pic I will post it.

06-Mar-18
Hopefully u find them pics. He said they were black and two of them. So guessing some kind of boar. I've not seen a black domestic Pig.

Hunt where did u see them? The ones he saw where in South Gibson I believe.

Ed

07-Mar-18
Near Harford/Kingsley.

07-Mar-18
Well that's not to far only a few miles apart.

08-Mar-18
Teeton, Domestic Berkshire hogs are black, and boar hogs are male, just sayin. Probably a couple of escaspe domestics. Bob

• Sitka Gear