ohiohunter 06-Mar-18
ohiohunter 06-Mar-18
HDE 06-Mar-18
ohiohunter 07-Mar-18
splitlimb13 07-Mar-18
ABQBW 09-Apr-18
06-Mar-18

smarba's Link
Received an email from NMWF. Regardless of mixed feelings for the organization on certain issues, they are doing something to address THIS issue.

Chavez County Petition in Opposition to Road Closures Gains Huge Support

In February, NMWF learned about three public road closures that would severely limit public access to exceptional hunting areas in Chaves County.

Since then, we've worked with local sportsmen and women and held an emergency meeting to address the closures, with more than 70 local sportsmen and women in attendance.

Additionally, we have collected nearly 3,000 signatures from New Mexicans across the state asking the Chaves County Commission to oppose these road closures.

Make sure you sign the petition, attend the commission meeting on March 15th, and read up on the issue!

06-Mar-18
Thank you!

Send this link to as many people as you can.

06-Mar-18
Where is the meeting?

06-Mar-18
I believe it is in Roswell, the first meeting was at Los Cerritos on main street across from the Whataburger.

Thursday, March 15 at 9 a.m. at the County Administrative Center, 1 Saint Mary ‘s Place, Roswell, NM

Its at the top of the petition

06-Mar-18
What better time to have a meeting than when everyone is at work

06-Mar-18
3001 signatures...

07-Mar-18
I’ve copied and txt it out to at least 10 people. Keep it going!

Probably should post this on the main forum

07-Mar-18
I'm not to computer savvy or I would. Little bites ,year after year.

09-Apr-18
Largely due to Sportmen's and Sportswomen's organizations and individual Sportsmen and Sportswomen that showed up the proposed road closures were denied by the Chavez Cty Commission.

• Sitka Gear