IdyllwildArcher 18-Mar-18
Mnhunter1980 30-Dec-18
TheArc 04-Jan-19
Printa 23-Mar-19
Printa 23-Mar-19
osage 24-Mar-19
BenjaminKeister 22-Oct-20
13-Mar-18
Rifle hunted for the first time this year. Need a partner for this year, and hopefully a few tips . I like trying to get away from the people, and love the effort you have to put in to find dear here. Will be getting a bow this year to extend the season! Pm me if you have any info and would like to link up to hunt and plan. Located in Orange County

18-Mar-18
Get your bow and join an archery Club. You'll meet a ton of guys. Check out the California Bowmen Hunters.

30-Dec-18
Michael Williams wtf.

04-Jan-19
Mn he probably means he's a target guy. Weird to have 3 of 4 out of state on the regional site. Although I recollect Idle to be from Socal. Not much interest in CA from non-res folks.

23-Mar-19
I'm new to hunting, can you share useful tips?

23-Mar-19
My parents taught me how to shoot a bow since childhood and I really liked it, I even participated in various competitions and I have a lot of medals and cups. But then I lost interest in this and was fascinated by creativity. Most of all I like to write essays and now I am doing assignments for money because I really like the service AU.Edusson.com and I am very glad that I can work among professionals. We are very popular among students because we can write any work on any topic.

24-Mar-19
So basically the students are buying their way through college and come out just as stupid as they went in. Do you take tests for them also?

22-Oct-20
Hi, I did an article about hunting and if you allow me I will follow this topic to do some editing in my essay https://www.buyessayscheap.com/writingservice.html but I hope it is not necessary, thank you.

• Sitka Gear