Looking for a partner Unit 8 Archery
Arizona
Contributors to this thread:
cptnron4 23-Mar-18
BOWUNTR 26-Mar-18
cptnron4 29-Mar-18
cptnron4 08-Sep-18
23-Mar-18
Looking for a hunting partner 2018 Archery bull elk hunt in Unit 8. This is the second year in a row that I've drawn this same tag. I'm an Arizona resident but a non-resident is welcome. Need commitment to hunt the entire season. The good: unit knowledge; had 7 shot opportunities with 5 passes, one miss and one 6X5 on 12th day of season. Also have most camping gear required for a 2-3 man camp. Have an 2 man UTV. The bad: I'll be 72 when the season opens. Will need help in doing ground work on a downed animal. Partner must commit to hunt entire season or until we both fill.

26-Mar-18
I can't commit because of other commitments. But, I live an hour south of the unit and can most certainly help you cut up and pack out an elk if I'm available. Ed F

29-Mar-18
Bowuntr, Thanks for the offer. You can text me your phone number to 928-530-4288 and I'll store just in case. Thanks Again, Ron

08-Sep-18
Good luck everyone. I leave tomorrow so my old body can acclimatize to the elevation. Right now planning on camping a couple of miles up the 354 road but need to checkout conditions before making a final decision. Text me if you want to get together...am planning most lunches in Williams.

• Sitka Gear