Passthrough 12-Apr-18
bigbuckbob 12-Apr-18
Will 12-Apr-18
bigbuckbob 12-Apr-18
Ace 12-Apr-18
01-Apr-18

longbeard's embedded Photo
A few strutters from the past week or so!

01-Apr-18

01-Apr-18

I’ve got lots of photos of the big boys strutting but you get the picture

02-Apr-18
Nice birds LB! Going out this year with the bow again and trying to get my 9 yr old grandson to come with me. He wants to go, but not wanting to get up an 0 dark hundred.

02-Apr-18
Yes get your grandson involved. Go out at first light by yourself and if they are hemmed up bring him back with you around 10 o’clock. Good luck Bob!!

02-Apr-18
I have a couple of spots that hold a few birds.

06-Apr-18
You left of the coordinates lol.

12-Apr-18
Hey LB would you happen to know how many turkeys I can kill in 1 day? I cannot find that info anywhere on the ct gov site. You seem to be well versed in the way of the turk.

12-Apr-18
can I guess? You seem to be a competent hunter, and since good hunters have a higher success rate, I would say you can kill 2 turkeys per outing. A poor hunter would not kill any turkeys per outing. Hope this helps :)

12-Apr-18
AWESOME!

12-Apr-18
SWK - I never did well on multiple choice questions. I would call and ask "true or false" questions. :)

12-Apr-18

Ace's Link
SWK, no minimum acreage required to hunt deer with a shotgun on private property. You do have to observe the 500-foot rule, or else have and carry written permission for a lesser distance (from the owner). There is a 10-acre minimum for private land rifle and revolver hunting.

"A landowner must have a minimum of 10 acres to authorize the use of a rifle or revolver for deer hunting. There is no minimum acreage requirement for using a shotgun, muzzleloader or archery equipment."

• Sitka Gear