Medicinemann 29-Apr-18
G-MAN 29-Apr-18
Wapiti Chaser 29-Apr-18
Petcontain 29-Apr-18
G-MAN 03-May-18
Al Dente Laptop 06-May-18
Wapiti Chaser 06-May-18
04-Apr-18
Can anyone guess the Guest Speaker for this year's Banquet?

04-Apr-18
Donald Trump

05-Apr-18

T Mac's embedded Photo
Should be good. Will try to get there.
T Mac's embedded Photo
Should be good. Will try to get there.

12-Apr-18
I hope you are planning on attending, the event is once again going to be a great gathering, lots of fun shoots, raffle items, the live auction and an awesome Guest Speaker.

19-Apr-18
I heard Pat speak a few years ago at New York Bowhunters Banquet, he did a fine job. He showed a clip of his young son helping him track a deer, it was pretty funny. If you have time, try to make it, they have a dozen or more hunts going up for auction along with fishing trips, bows, go-pro's, big screen TV, tree stands, game cameras . The list goes on and on. This is not one to miss. G-MAN.

23-Apr-18
Less than 2 weeks away to another great event.

24-Apr-18
I’m ready can’t wait to shoot the 3D course and also heard there’s elk hunt to bid on ....

25-Apr-18
What is the topic Pat will be speaking about:

CATCH AND RELEASE TURKEY HUNTING?! ;-)

25-Apr-18
Big game, I'm going to ask him why it took him 8 years to kill a one eyed coyote. G-MAN

25-Apr-18
I made I think 2 back in the days when I used to hunt New York. Haven't hunted there in many years. One of them, the gest speaker was MRJames. That one I think was in Albany or around there.. They where a lot of fun. Wish it was closer to me, I'm in Northeast Pa., I wouldn't get home till like probably 2 or 3 in the morning . Guess about 2 hours away. Also its turkey season and It will be in full swing. Do you normally have them this time of year?? Most I see are in February and March..

26-Apr-18
Teeton, I'll be driving over six hours just to listen to some bald, overweight computer geek from Connecticut whose idea of scent control is only one Bratwurst link before an evening Kansas Whitetail bowhunt. Don't let a little thing like sleep deprivation stop you....I'll need all of the help that I can get, harassing junior at this years event. I just hope that tickets are available at the door.....

26-Apr-18
Teeton, We used to have them during March& April around the Syracuse area but, three years ago we changed the location to the center of the state to cut down on members having to drive 5 & 6 hr. Also Sunny Hill Resort opens in May for a few events and we jumped at the chance for the move. The owners have given NYB the use of the hole place, fishing, 3D course, game rooms, golf, tennis, 5 mile obstacle course, everything. Some members are coming in and staying for 4 and 5 days. Check out their website. I know it's turkey season but, you have weeks to kill a bird. G-MAN.

26-Apr-18
Tickets will be available at the door unless sold out before hand so it’s not a bad idea to call and get your tickets ahead of time if you are coming.

26-Apr-18
Thanks guys. I wouldn't rule it out, but I'm still waiting on a answer from someone I invited to turkey hunt that same weekend. I won't get a answer till early next week. Ed

27-Apr-18
If you are worrying about turkey hunting there are several good public and spots with a half hr drive or so and some even closer. Shawn

27-Apr-18
Partridge Run is 4500 acres of some and if ya spend just a little time driving the area and getting out and scouting a but you can get on birds pretty easy! It is about 25 minutes away! Shawn

28-Apr-18
All, We still have tickets available for the dinner and live auction. Bring the whole family this is to be enjoyed by all. The 3-D course will be a available for our guests and a shuttle will get you to the starting point. We look forward to meeting new people and seeing old friends. See you there!

29-Apr-18
How is that considered the center of the state? Maybe from a north-south perspective it is, but certainly not from an east-west point of view.

29-Apr-18
Ok Jake, I'm glad you brought that to my attention. I will see if we can move it a bit west next year so you can be exact . Hope to see you there and bring your compass . G-MAN.

29-Apr-18
Do I hear someone volunteering to put next year’s banquet together?

29-Apr-18
PRATTS HOLLOW: Geographical Center of New York State

All that is there is a gravel pit and a bar. The bar may have closed.

03-May-18
We will be selling tickets at the door due to the larger seating area at Sunny Hill Resort. The 3D course will be open early.

06-May-18
Another great NYB Banquet. Pat gave a tremendous presentation on Dangerous Game, and "Scariest Beast" #10, was indeed, very ,very scary. A big "Thank you" to Pat for being our Guest Speaker. We had great weather, so everyone could enjoy the 3D course as much as they wanted, along with the fun shoots, and the Friday night BBQ. Lots of items at the can raffles and the Live Auction had some real treasures too. Thanks for all who helped make it happen, and for all of those who came and supported NYB. You are greatly appreciated.

06-May-18
Another great Banquet the only bad part is the weekend goes by too fast ! Time to start counting down to next year. Pat did a great job even kept my wife interested.

• Sitka Gear