Bigbuckbob 05-Apr-18
Dr. Williams 05-Apr-18
Ace 05-Apr-18
Bigbuckbob 06-Apr-18
Dr. Williams 06-Apr-18
Bigbuckbob 06-Apr-18
05-Apr-18

bigbuckbob's Link
I've had hundreds of requests to provide the site where the Staten Island permit process was mentioned so here's the link guys. Seems like guys on the NY, NJ, VT, NH and MA sites are all watching the fun here and want to head out to the island to do what Tony D from WB can't do. Load your crossbow in the truck and let's get us some of that!!! YeeeHaaa.

Doc - I know you don't bow hunt, but I thought you'd like a bit of factual information since you had no idea that it was possible to kill a deer on SI as landowner. Try Google, it's get for getting facts Doc! I think Abe Lincoln said that because I saw it on the web.

05-Apr-18
Old news Bob. Again. We've already discussed this. Crossbows can be used to euthanize deer on private land with a 250' setback. Also capture and kill was an option too. Good luck getting those controlled drugs!

05-Apr-18
???? Doc, old news you say??? You were the one stating it was impossible for residents of the island to kill deer. If the old news you're talking about is that you're once again wrong about something then I agree. However, it appears to the rest of us that once the facts are provided you Google for answers and play it off as "Oh shoot, I knew that!! Everyone knows that." I think you need to stick to the tick situation. I understand you had a busy 2017 with the tick problems so I can understand the confusion on your part.

05-Apr-18

Dr. Williams's Link
Perhaps you missed the attached thread started by Glen. My handle is "Dr. Williams." You will see my name attached to 14 comments. Your handle is "Bigbuckbob." You made 8 comments on this thread, including the second and last one..... how's the chianti?

05-Apr-18
And your point is,.........

05-Apr-18
Buh. How many deer have been legally taken by private citizens on Staten Island? Zero. Opening NYC to hunting is currently illegal and just plain stupid. That has been my contention all along and I stand by it. Are there a few locations where it could happen legally? Probably. Will it happen? Hell no. If it did, would it have any impact on deer abundances? Hell no.

05-Apr-18
And your point is,.......?

05-Apr-18
Explain to me exactly what it is that I am "once again wrong about" is my point. I'm having trouble following your "logic" as you are simply making numbers and things up as you go. Glad to have a back and forth, but your "logic" borders on lunacy.

05-Apr-18
And your point is,.......?

Right on the top of his head, but if he combs his hair just right, you can hardly see it.

06-Apr-18
Calm down Doc. This is fairly simple for most people to understand. You CAN kill deer on Staten island. We'll, you can't because you don't bow hunt.

06-Apr-18
12:29. You can kill them any way you want that is legal and approved by DEC. It's euthanization, not hunting.

06-Apr-18
Soooooo,...,. that makes a difference how? Dead is dead. Save me money and you can hit them in the head with a ballpin hammer. I already stated it's not regulated hunting.

• Sitka Gear