Mathews Inc.
Hunters Better Than WB AGAIN!!!
Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
bigbuckbob 06-Apr-18
bigbuckbob 06-Apr-18
bigbuckbob 06-Apr-18
06-Apr-18
So here's another place where hunters were able to deliver results without being paid millions of dollars to "EXPERTS" (snicker, snicker). SIGNIFICANT RESULTS!!! No cash paid. Taxpayers happy. Deer dead!!

The Village of Trumansburg, for example, has relied on freelance hunters for years with significant results. In 2015, Trumansburg hunters killed nearly 100 deer, resulting in a half ton of venison being donated to the Food Bank of the Southern Tier. (The current phase of this program is anticipated to end this March, according to the Village website, after two year period that resulted in more than 200 deer killed overall.)

06-Apr-18
I appears that WB gets sued a lot, and loses the cases. So when Doc said there were no complaints against WB, I guess he failed to Google it. Here's just one, but there are others. I wonder what WB did that they had to pay this lady???

"The issue reached a boiling point in January 2006, when Solon police arrested resident Belinda Geiger, who was against the deer culling, and accused her of menacing, stalking and threatening White Buffalo President Anthony DeNicola, according to a Solon Herald Sun article from 2008.

The criminal case against Geiger was dismissed in 2007, but Geiger also sued the city and DeNicola. That lawsuit was settled in 2008 with the city and White Buffalo paying Geiger $12,500 each, according to the newspaper."

06-Apr-18
I'll post just one more so you don't think I was kidding that trouble has followed WB as they do their expert jobs.

"Update - Anthony DeNicola Settles - Pays SHARK $17,500!

It has taken over five years and an approaching trial, but Anthony DeNicola and his White Buffalo group of animal serial killers have finally seen the light, and offered SHARK a settlement $17,500 for purposely and illegally deleting SHARK's video recorders at a government deer slaughter in the Metro Parks. With a trial date approaching, Mr. DeNicola apparently realized that he was going to be very publicly excoriated before the world"

• Sitka Gear