splitlimb13 11-Apr-18
Muddyboots 11-Apr-18
bow-hnt 18-Apr-18
bow-hnt 18-Apr-18
bow-hnt 18-Apr-18
Darrell 18-Apr-18
Weekend Warrior 19-Apr-18
11-Apr-18
Okay this is just plain cruel! I can't focus at work, my wife thinks I'm a nut, if I don't get me some draw results idk what I'll do......or maybe the results will make things worse ? =( The dilemma!

11-Apr-18
I'm not getting much done either. In the past I've heard they wont post results until they do an "audit" of the results. So maybe there is a good reason (or at least some reason) for keeping us waiting.

Or maybe they are just cruel and sadistic!

11-Apr-18
Shoot brother that is what usually goes on the last two days hahaha. I think they like reading out posts while knowing exactly what they drew for! =(

11-Apr-18
Well, since I know I have less than a 10% chance at drawing, my expectations are very low and so is my stress level about the draw. If I get a lucky green, I'll be ecstatic but otherwise its just more looking into a Colorado OTC hunt.

11-Apr-18
Not worried about me, wanting to see how the kids do.

11-Apr-18
I'm with HDE, my son hasn't drawn in 3 years since he couldn't put in for the youth tag.

11-Apr-18
Agreed. Its all about the kiddos. When do you all anticipate the results being posted. No doubts the draw is over based on the website

11-Apr-18
Only one my boy gets really excited about is elk. It's crazy how passionate he is about elk hunting.

11-Apr-18
Last year I drew 1 tag in 7 applications. Sort of wish they hadn't posted so soon as I was blue for a few days afterwards.

18-Apr-18
I already have decided to go to Colorado if I do not draw NM

18-Apr-18
I already have decided to go to Colorado if I do not draw NM

18-Apr-18
Besides i just bought a Prime Logic bow, no way am i not using It!

18-Apr-18
Guess I should always have low expectations. Third choice but I'm thrilled to be going back to one of my favorite places.

19-Apr-18
I'm glad it finally came out.

• Sitka Gear