Nwmontana14 13-Apr-18
Nwmontana14 17-Apr-18
Nwmontana14 23-Apr-18
jeffgriz 23-Apr-18
Amoebus 24-Apr-18
shawn_in_MA 25-Apr-18
Amoebus 25-Apr-18
13-Apr-18
Any one know if they will start next week drawing permits...?

13-Apr-18
Yes. Deer, Elk and Antelope permits will be drawn sometime next week. Not sure what days, but that is what I was told today when I called MFWP.

13-Apr-18
Sorry. Just deer and elk

17-Apr-18
This was posted on the MFWP region 6 facebook page:

Sorry for the unfortunate news, but drawing results will be delayed a week.

Undoubtedly, everyone is eager to learn results of the drawing for mule deer buck and either sex and special antlerless elk permits; however, the results will not be available for another week. The drawing will now happen the week of April 23.

Reasons behind the delay are:

• Licensing folks are still reconciling data from applications. • FWP still needs to run a mock drawing to ensure the system is operating smoothly. This will happen toward the end of this week. • The agency wants to run the drawing at a time when staff is available to answer questions from the public about the drawing or the new MyFWP portal. • It is critical for FWP to do everything in its power to have a mistake-free drawing, and this extra time will allow for that.

FWP thanks you for your patience as these issues are addressed with the goal of having a smooth drawing process. Best of luck in drawing your desired permits!

23-Apr-18
Looks like the drawing is taking place. Went to check my status and got the following message. " Warning: The drawing is in process. Your results will be shown after the drawing is complete"

23-Apr-18
Right on..!!

24-Apr-18
Anyone know where I look to tell home many of the various combo licenses sold out?

25-Apr-18
Amoebus- I do not believe that info is posted on the site as of yet. From what I heard on another site, someone called FWP and All deer combos sold out (they usually do), all big game combos sold out, there were some leftover Elk combos. This is all 2nd hand info

25-Apr-18
Thanks Shawn.

I think that the deer combo first sold out last year after about a decade off 100% success. The big price jump a decade ago priced most out of the lottery. Now it has caught up with other states, methinks.

• Sitka Gear