albino 15-Apr-18
albino 16-Apr-18
RJN 16-Apr-18
Live2hunt 16-Apr-18
buckmaster69 16-Apr-18
Trapper 19-Apr-18
albino 25-Apr-18
15-Apr-18
Good one! Nice to smile on here for once.

16-Apr-18
I can't believe there weren't more comments on Camps post. Maybe they are still digging out. When I saw the title I thought here we go. Someone will be bashing the new Primos blind with one way material. But no. It was a great & hilarious Meme. Maybe i'm just weird.

16-Apr-18
I set up my blind a week ago. Went to check on it this morning after the snow. Let's just say I'm making it work for this season and then it will go in the garbage. Two poles were busted and the sides were ripped. It was a nice primos blind.

16-Apr-18
RJN, I had one like that? I found some old tent poles and replaced the broken ones.

16-Apr-18
Camp .....love it. RJN... wanted to set mine up last week no time. Leaving in morning for my hunt. Gonna go load snow blower now.

19-Apr-18

Trapper's embedded Photo
Trapper's embedded Photo
After 4 tent collapses in 10 years, I started building these for the Turkey hunt.

25-Apr-18
I have had a few collapse & snap poles but not rip. It helps if you are under something to tie the top up or use a bungee cord. Primos makes a pole for the inside but I didn't think it was worth 40 bucks. I used a stick once and it slipped off the hub & went through the material. This season I pulled my gear out in a sled & shot my bird on Monday when it was 70 degrees.

• Sitka Gear