Pasquinell 25-Apr-18
CaptMike 25-Apr-18
Drummer Boy 26-Apr-18
Franklin 26-Apr-18
xtroutx 26-Apr-18
Franklin 26-Apr-18
xtroutx 27-Apr-18
21-Apr-18
When I read the post by Grape offering a free bow to get someone started in archery, I thought of 2 things.

1. What a nice gesture. There are some good people here.

2. How long will it take to: Turn it into a x-bow hate thread & when will the name calling start?

It's sad to see what this place has become.

21-Apr-18
I with you on that! I'm kind of losing interest in this site its was great last fall, everyone was share info, great pictures and good advice. This should now be called x bow haters instead of bowsite. Does anyone know if there are any other vert bow websites?

21-Apr-18
Actually....it has become the crossbow lovers site.

21-Apr-18
Lol either way not what I came here for

21-Apr-18
I agree. The same reasons I rarely go to AT.

Or (like AT) it has become a place for someone to post in every section, every day pushing their products. FWIW: No thanks - I am not buying a BH made in Taiwan.

21-Apr-18
Anyone can tell the threads you don't like from the ones you probably will like. Just stay out of the ones that bother you. Just saying, it is your right and choice to read and post what you want. I don't look at them any longer but I think they served a purpose prior to the county hearings.

21-Apr-18
Jeff makes a great point. You don't have to click on a particular thread - not interested...don't read it. Problem solved...NEXT!

I've been here a long time and get frustrated and some get frustrated with me.

But at the end of the day, I like the site and I have learned from many here and have softened some viewpoints as well.

Some posters are "seasonal" folks and once things start to heat up in October, cannot be on here enough!

This is pretty tame - we used to have some HUGE bozo's back in the day - loving most of the posters now days - good info and banter most times!

I don't read the crossbow threads - too much energy spent on something that will never change.

21-Apr-18
Some of you should have been here 10 years ago. There were a lot of great guys but the baiting threads could get way more heated than the crossbow ones.

22-Apr-18
Your right Rut!!

23-Apr-18
You guys that say you're "sick of it here" will still show up, because let's face it, we all go to the races to see the CRASHES! Round and round without incident is boring...it's the crashes that keep ya coming back for more. LOL!

23-Apr-18
My problem is I can't preview the thread before I click it. And they all start out civil but that doesn't last long. It seems every one of them turns into a crossbow debate. I do find I come here much less that I have in the past. Heck I even found that AT isn't so bad anymore compared to here.

I know I don't have to click here and apparently I will click less and less.

23-Apr-18
But why is it ONLY the Wisco board? YYou don`t see the crossbow whining on other state boards....I don`t get it. Since when are people so concerned about the way OTHER hunters are hunting....they must be "Democrat hunters".....you`re not allowed a different train of thought....lol

Who cares what someone else uses to hunt?

23-Apr-18
"Why is it only on the Wisconsin board". I don't know...maybe because it was on the 'Wisconsin"spring agenda? That would make sense to me. Also it s time for the review. "democrat hunters" I've pretty much stayed out of this but this has to be one of the dumbest responses yet. Ranks right up there with the out of state people chiming in. Many of those "other states" you speak of already lost the fight Wisconsin hasn't yet.

24-Apr-18
So Franklin, your ok with the rifle season the whole length of what was the bow season? Who Cares what the others hunt with? It can't cause any problems? Use your head.

24-Apr-18
"But why is it ONLY the Wisco board? YYou don`t see the crossbow whining on other state boards....I don`t get it. Since when are people so concerned about the way OTHER hunters are hunting....they must be "Democrat hunters".....you`re not allowed a different train of thought....lol"

It's called PASSION. When you want something bad enough, you'll continue to fight for it, and both sides are doing just that. As far as Democrat hunters, that would be illegal, would get you thrown in jail.....

24-Apr-18
The elimination of a couple of posters would elevate our ability to have discussions. Maybe we need to decide who is the problem and ignore him/them. Works for me.

24-Apr-18
The end of the CONSTANT whining would "elevate your ability to have a discussion"....lol

I could care less what other hunters are doing....they have the same rights to hunt as I do. If that their choice it`s none of my business. It doesn`t happen on MY property so it doesn`t effect me. But EVERY THREAD....EVERY POST crying about crossbows is childish at best.

25-Apr-18
Franklin- I'm making an assumption you must be younger in age? The term "who cares what others are doing, it doesn't affect me" has to be one of the lamest verbiage from individuals. Yes, yes it does. In every thing in life, what someone else does will impact you somewhere some how along the road of life.

I care how others are hunting and passionate about it. Some may not agree and that's fine but turning your head cause it "doesn't affect " is a dangerous approach to me.

25-Apr-18
Pasq, +1,000

26-Apr-18
Pasq, YES

26-Apr-18
Hey Pasq....how many times are you going to post the same response. At least try to change the words around....you won`t look so stupid. LOL

We are starting a "Kill the Compound" campaign....we want to limit the use of a compound to 2 weeks a year at the beginning of Oct. The compound has gone too far in it`s technology and we need to throttle it back to 50% let off and round wheels.

Then we will go after those silly "poacher tools" like Trail cams....I can`t believe those are even allowed. What`s next....trip wire activated nets.

26-Apr-18
I've got one of those in the garage with round wheels and no let off. I would be more than happy to use it if need be. Lets see how many of the lazy cross gun users are willing to step back. Oh thats right "none" or this thread would never exist. Keep me posted on that big push of yours.

26-Apr-18
At least you know how ridiculous you guys look....you actually thought that was real...lmao.

27-Apr-18
"you acually thought it was real"...lol

• Sitka Gear