albino 25-Apr-18
rallison 25-Apr-18
RamMan 28-Apr-18
albino 11-May-18
grindersonly 12-May-18
Knife2sharp 17-May-18
Live2hunt 17-May-18
21-Apr-18
I just received my Avian X LCD full strut turkey decoy last night and I am having difficulty blowing it up. I followed the directions and the you tube explanation and still no luck. When i pull out the air tube to blow into it, it doesn't allow any air to pass through it. I am wondering if there is an issue with my decoy... anyone else have this decoy? I have tried to blow it up pulling the tube out just a tad, then a little more, and fully out. I can blow air in it when it is pulled out just a tad but it blows right around the tube. I am so frustrated, this is an expensive decoy and to not have it work is very frustrating. Any ideas or suggestions? Maybe just exchange it? Or am I not smart enough to blow up a decoy?? LOL

21-Apr-18
Sounds like you have a issue with your decoy. Did you twist the air tube while pulling it out?

21-Apr-18
You twist the air tube counter clockwise while pulling it out to open the valve. Then clockwise and push in to close the valve. I really hope this helps. If not, try shoving a close pin through the air valve. Then blow it up and maybe some tape or something will seal it? When your hunt is over. Just return it for an exchange.

22-Apr-18
I got the decoy to blow up Nocturnal. The decoy was so compressed I had to put a bicycle pump on the nozzle to get it started.It took a lot of pressure to get it to release from the "crushed" state, there was no way anyone's lungs could have got it started. So I am ready to go!! Can't wait to see how it works. Thank you for your advice.

22-Apr-18
Well I'm Happy it worked out for you. I can imagine how frustrating that was. Have fun using it!!

24-Apr-18
I had the same issue. The hen blew up fine. The Jake however took a lot of lung power the first time!

25-Apr-18
Used the hen yesterday and called in a tom at 6:10pm. He took a dirt nap at 30 yards. Love these decoys.

25-Apr-18
Please send pics of blowing up the decoys. lol When I first got one it felt a little wierd. I always soak the decoys in warm water to unstifin them. Glad you got it fixed they are great decoys.

25-Apr-18
I'm learning to play bagpipes...about 9 months in.

I gotta tell ya...blowing up baloons, decoys, blimps, or what have you...never been easier!!!

28-Apr-18
Just received the breeding hen in the mail and it blew up easily. Great looking decoys

11-May-18
I used the Jake & lay down hen on Wednesday In the rain. Didn't even get a chance to call. Kind of like shooting an Elk on a water hole. Not quite as exciting without all the noise but still very satisfying. Especially on a tough year.

12-May-18
when you get avian x decoys new in the box you should run them under or soak them in hot water for about 20 mins to loosen them up. I have done this with all my avian x and it helps a lot.

17-May-18
A grown man's rubber ducky - bring it in the tub with you.

17-May-18
Man, reading through these I had to wonder what you guys were talking about?

• Sitka Gear