BowtechArcher0880 29-Apr-18
BowtechArcher0880 30-Apr-18
Lever Action 12-May-18
BowtechArcher0880 14-May-18
BowtechArcher0880 23-May-18
bowhawk75 23-May-18
Lever Action 24-May-18
21-Apr-18
Anybody heading out Monday after this weekend youth season .starting to green up quick now.be safe,be viligant of other hunters sneaking up on you.my vest has two big orange flags to wrap around you coming out.good luck.

21-Apr-18
I plan on being out on Monday morning. Been seeing several toms the past couple weeks, gobbling their heads off. Feeling good about opening day.

22-Apr-18
Working :(

25-Apr-18
Talked to a guy at the post office today.said he hunted Monday with his friend from a blind.had a group of Jakes and one longbeard come in and hang at 80 yards.staring at the blind.they left and came back couple hours later and hung up again.they came out at noon and collected decoys and looked back at the blind.said it shined like a pair of gaberdine slacks.even brushed in.lesson is check your blind from a distance.

28-Apr-18
Good tip Box Call. I wouldn't have thought to look for a difference due to full sunlight. A rare occurrence in N.E. Ohio :D

29-Apr-18
Headed out in morning for Northeast Ohio Opener. Good luck if headed out.

30-Apr-18
Henned up off the roost. Then about 9 had 3 Long beards come in silent and skirt the setup. So close but no cigar.

12-May-18
Too busy :( Should have not bought my tag before knowing for sure that I would get out. Life isn't playing fair.

14-May-18
I hear ya Lever. Been out 3 times for a few hours total. And weather isn’t helping either.. All day hunting starts today for the next 2 weeks. But weather looks bad for the first week. Hopeful I can fill 1 of the 2 tags I bought. Lol

23-May-18

BowtechArcher0880's embedded Photo
BowtechArcher0880's embedded Photo
Haven’t filled a Turkey tag. But called this in after only a few yelps and clucks

23-May-18
Good job!

24-May-18
Good shot on that Yote!

• Sitka Gear