Robinhood 02-May-18
Glunt@work 02-May-18
Robinhood 03-May-18
Glunt@work 03-May-18
Robinhood 03-May-18
Leatherneckgrandpa 06-May-18
Glunt@work 07-May-18
01-May-18
Come on out and join the fun as we do our annual range rebuild day. We typically have two banding crews that will tear down and rebuild each target. Depending on the turnout Dennis always has other tasks for any extra help that we may get. We start at 8:00 and typically finish around lunch time. Lunch is provided as our way to say thank you for helping. Come on out and bring a young strong friend or two to help keep the Dennis Hansen Archery Range in tip top shape. If you use the range member or not this is a chance to give a little back.

01-May-18
I think I am slated to help out with the civil was reenactment at Graces school on Saturday. I will be with you guys in spirit. Sorry, and Thanks.

02-May-18
I guess we can give you a pass this time Steve.

02-May-18
I would participate, but a certain buddy just got a fishing boat and I know he is tied up Saturday so I could steal..err borrow it and have the boat all to myself and he would never know... ;^)

03-May-18
Careful Glunt......I heard that he has security cameras on the boat and in the garage.

03-May-18
Dang it. Ryan and I will be at the range.

03-May-18
Good thing because Ryan has been promoted to banding crew #1 foreman.

06-May-18
We had a good day Saturday, got a lot accomplished. But, I had the same problem again this year......too many people showed up to work! Ha! Every range caretaker should be so lucky. However, we did find something to do for all who did show up, even the many kids.

Thanks to all who volunteered. A special thanks to those 4-H kids and their parents. Everything really looks good, and I think we are good to go for another year.

Your appreciative range director, D.

07-May-18
Went out today and shot the range. I'm not sure what they call spray paint on burlap art, but Leatherneckgrandpa has stepped up his game on the target faces. Range looks great and the target faces were really nice. Even the salmon in the brown bear's mouth is full color.

• Sitka Gear