scentman 31-May-18
bas4109 04-Jun-18
T ZEKE 05-Jun-18
Jdawg 06-Jun-18
SJJ 13-Jun-18
03-May-18

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
How is everyone doing? I just called in these two.

Wrong species but......

04-May-18
I got a 20lb tom on opening day and a 11lb bird on May 2nd. Both with the shotgun and on public land. I've never tagged out before.

04-May-18
11 lbs.?

04-May-18
I've worked a nice Tom three out of the four morning's I've hunted but he's just not committing to my decoys. He has two hens with him and he's been as close as 40 yards, but it's too far for me and my bow.

I'll be hunting the Georgetown-Deruyter area in the the middle of the month. Hunting a week straight.

04-May-18
First time out today, one hen came in, saw a couple of deer, trying again tomorrow. Great bird Pat, thanks for the video

04-May-18
Nice Pat.

04-May-18
I killed one this morning with shotgun ,near West Leyden, 9” beard didn’t weigh him. He had two hens leading the way.

06-May-18
Well done pat . I’m not going to say it .... like hell im not better then your last turkey vid !! Lol

07-May-18
Awesome job!

07-May-18

GAFFER1's embedded Photo
GAFFER1's embedded Photo
Scored one while running and gunning (well, walking and calling with my shotgun). 21 lbs, 1 inch spurs, 8.5 inch beard. There were 3 Toms, they were across the road from me gobbling all morning. When I started to walk away they came across the road, I reversed course and intercepted them. Sometimes it works. Taking a young guy (31) out for his first turkey hunt Saturday, should be fun

07-May-18
My group had a good first week. Four birds in the first five days. Speaking of weak, Pat nice bird but a little practice on that slate is in order. Nice bird though and I’m not hunting far from you in Herkimer county

21-May-18

SJJ's embedded Photo
SJJ's embedded Photo
Morels

21-May-18

SJJ's embedded Photo
SJJ's embedded Photo

21-May-18
Just one more reason to be out turkey hunting right now. Nice pile of morels.

25-May-18

SJJ's embedded Photo
SJJ's embedded Photo
Recurve success....3 yo. 19 yd shot. RER Arroyo 56" No Decoy, Natural blind

25-May-18
Nice bird

25-May-18
That’s doing it the hard way. That IS an accomplishment.

28-May-18
Great job!

29-May-18

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
9 inch beard.
pogo's embedded Photo
9 inch beard.
pogo's embedded Photo
1 1/8 inch spurrs.
pogo's embedded Photo
1 1/8 inch spurrs.
While I finally got it done...... killed a 20 pound Tom, 9" beard, inch and 1/8th spurs...... I can't even show you pictures of him.

I was hunting a farm near Deruyter last Tuesday morning before the rain started and while walking out..... I looked across the road to the next hill and saw the Tom strutting with three hens. I checked my "Hunt Stand" app and found out it was owned by the same farmer I was hunting off.

I watched and prepared a game plan for the next morning. I returned Tuesday evening and watched the Tom go to roost. The game was on.

The next morning I was setteled in before light and my plan worked to perfection. He gobbled twice about 100 yards away before I called. After a minute or two after his last gobble, i made some soft yelps and he cut me off. I got ready. I actually heard him fly down. He gobbled again and sounded farther away. I yelped and shut up. It took him about 20 seconds to run in and head right for my Jake decoy. I dropped him right there.

I did use my Mossberg 835 instead of my bow. I'll post some pictures of him if I can find them.

30-May-18
Congratulations on possibly saving the future of the turkey population by killing that pervert!

This is why I laugh every time some hunter says he was outsmarted by a turkey! ??????????????

31-May-18
guess that's what you call turkey jerky... this should have its own forum...lol!!!!

04-Jun-18
I hope you cleaned your decoys before you put them away!

Congrats guys.

05-Jun-18
Great video Pat, unless you've tried it you don't know how hard to do that is...Tom

06-Jun-18
Probably not the best sex he’s ever had.....and he paid a heavy price for it. Nice.

13-Jun-18

SJJ's embedded Photo
SJJ's embedded Photo
They're still at it in June...

• Sitka Gear