Summit22 08-May-18
Treeline 08-May-18
Treeline 08-May-18
KHunter 08-May-18
Surfbow 09-May-18
MathewsMan 09-May-18
Bowhuntinnut 09-May-18
08-May-18
I can't believe it, but after being a lifelong resident and applying for a dozen years, I drew my archery sheep tag AND my rifle mtn goat. The sheep tag is in S49, Goat is G12. I don't have a ready-made team of people to go on either one of these hunts, so figured I'd reach out to see if anybody else drew one of these tags and would like to help each other out? Any other info you could share on these units would be much appreciated! Thanks!

08-May-18
Wow, congratulations! I drew sheep and goat my first year with 3 points (before weighted points) and drew another sheep tag while in the penalty box for goat. Back up to 3+12 and 13 for sheep and goat...

08-May-18
You’re in for a lot of time in the hills:)

08-May-18
You are in for a great fall. I drew sheep and moose the same year 13 years ago. S49 is a tough hunt...at least it was for me.

09-May-18
Oh, so you're the guy who took my S49 tag huh? PM sent...

09-May-18
Hope you like heat, spiders, and snakes... My in-laws have hunted S49 a dozen times between Corrine and Jim, and their son and friends. I think Phil killed a ram that my wife's cousin would not shoot because it was broken off on one side.

It would be a phenomenal hunt if it were much later in the year.

09-May-18
PM sent

• Sitka Gear