gobbler 15-Aug-18
gcolephone 15-Aug-18
gobbler 15-Aug-18
Babysaph 15-Aug-18
gcolephone 17-Aug-18
camoguy 18-Aug-18
Turk 02-Sep-18
14-May-18
Our lease in Nicholas/ clay county near Summersville is looking for a few new members, not just any members but few good ethical hunters , nearly 10,000 acres under horn restrictions on deer. The surrounding leases are horn restrictions as well for for deer management. Lot of turkeys bear , as well as deer with many good bucks but not a place to fill ur freezer as we manage the land for a 1 to 1 buck to doe ratio so very limited doe harvest . This is an established lease very secure, land is steep rough and atv a bonus , has beautiful stocked trout stream. This not a place for most hunters . If you are serious and interested private message me for details and I can set you up for an interview with president to be put on our waiting list , we will know in June how many members we will take on. Thanks George Coleman

14-May-18
Many of you have my cell phone number if you do YOU can call me ...but don't share it strangers unless u tell me ....gc

14-May-18
Good camping areas also. 9 gates on the property and miles of roads.

15-Aug-18
After the dust has settled (had a few guys who didnt come thru on money) If ur tired of seeing dinks we have openings in our lease for 5 members , trout, turkey, bear and horn restrictions on deer , managed for 1 to 1 buck doe ratio

15-Aug-18
After seeing game cam pictures from this past month I’m glad I joined. On par with bow counties.

15-Aug-18
It's amazing how a little qdm works huh smokey

15-Aug-18
Yeah, imagine that

15-Aug-18
I'm starting to see bigger bucks on my properties as well. I just kill does and I a seeing bigger bucks.

17-Aug-18
Wvarcher pm sent

18-Aug-18
gcolephone I sent you a PM

02-Sep-18
You have a nice lease there George. Good luck this fall

• Sitka Gear