South Farm 04-Jun-18
[email protected] 05-Oct-20
Mnhunter1980 05-Oct-20
15-May-18

Tonybear61's Link
So who do you prefer for governor??

Tim Palenty

Jeff Johnson or Tim Walz??

Mr. Walz made a public forum comment about all the rural MN voters in the "Red area" being mostly rocks and cows... No way that could be interpreted or spun as OK. So.... that should be on every debate, public announcement coming from his opponents. After all I am a proud MN deplorable, plus a rock and cow lover...

22-May-18
If the Republicans in MN start talking about selling public land, pulling management authority away from the DNR, and other stupid crap, I'll be voting Democrat for the first time in many, many years. This Ingebrigtsen idiot and his anti-muskie legislation is an idiot.

04-Jun-18
Who cares, Minnesota politics is getting about as absurd as those Californian's out West. If some political hack in a blaze orange hat and vest poses for a photo op at the State Fair claiming to be your friend, turn around and run! They all talk out of both sides of their mouths. The last good Outdoorsmen politician was Bob Lessard and look how quick the ones left behind are at trying to rape rob and pillage his Legacy Funds!!! But, having said this, I'm sure there's plenty of you that just love having your ears tickled and will bend over backwards to vote for somebody simply because he claims to be an "Outdoorsmen".

05-Oct-20
What were the results of these actions and statements? png free

05-Oct-20
Cmon jones

• Sitka Gear