notme 18-May-18
longbeard 18-May-18
longbeard 18-May-18
Grate-ful-draw 21-May-18
SILVERADO 21-May-18
Bigbuckbob 21-May-18
longbeard 21-May-18
17-May-18
I'll be sitting in a tree June 1st in Utah then June 25th in New Brunswick, Canada Bear hunting!

17-May-18
Nope, I'm busy turkey hunting, fishing, and golfing.

18-May-18
Just getting the boat ready !

18-May-18
Funny you say that. Turkey is not done, but I am done. Got a bird, and find I'm enjoying friends reports but want to be with my family, ride my bike or go fishing more than chase an additional turkey this year...

But the other day it hit me that archery opens in about 4 months... That made me feel good :)

18-May-18
Soon enough, like others fishing, biking, playing tennis, checking my game camera's. Everything has a season. By the way the start of antlers on some bucks already!

18-May-18
Let's see: working 20 hours a week, shoveling 6 yards of mulch, cutting down 3 trees in the yard, removing 4 pickup truck loads of 9" fiberglass insulation from the crawl space (that one was especially fun), painting the downstairs rooms, edging the shrub beds, cleaning the hot tub, caring for my vegetable garden seedlings, mowing the lawn, fertilizing the lawn (twice), put up shelves in daughter garage, making furniture for daughter's house, sold the corvette GS and bought another Miata, etc. So I guess my answer is no, I'm not thinking about deer season yet.

18-May-18
I was happy to see the tree with my stand in it is still up..now i just really gotta check it

18-May-18
And why would you have a stand in a tree in my backyard?

18-May-18
I definitely am when the deer ate a bunch of leaves off 5 of my apple trees and three pear trees a few days ago. Bastard bucks rubbed a bunch of young trees I planted and the prognosis is still out on those.

18-May-18
I'm going turkey hunting next Friday for my one and only time this season. Wish me luck because I'll need it!!

18-May-18
Cause bbb it would probably be the only place i can catch up on 16 yrs of sleep..lol

18-May-18

longbeard's embedded Photo
Been turkey hunting over 20 times in 3 different states so far this Spring. In between go to work at day job and cut firewood in evenings. So no haven’t really missed it. At least until I think of these...

18-May-18

21-May-18
The decreasing angle of the sun will call us back to the "deer woods" when it is time. We will feel physiological changes that serve as triggers in our ancestral DNA when the "The Call of Orion" reignites our spirit each year. That being said, I have been thinking of releasing some arrows too.

21-May-18
Two beautiful bucks rich.

21-May-18
Grateful, very,......well, interesting.

21-May-18
Thanks Dave. Same tree stand in consecutive years. That never happened to me before

• Sitka Gear