hogthief 25-May-18
slingNsticks 25-May-18
obsessed bowhunter 01-Jun-18
Old School 31-Jul-18
slingNsticks 02-Aug-18
hogthief 21-Sep-18
23-May-18

25-May-18
I don't use them anymore. people steal them. too expensive to donate to scumbags every year.

25-May-18

01-Jun-18
It's not really a matter of if you hunt public land. I have almost 1000 acres that I have been hunting in SE. Ky that is private but most people act as though it is public land. I've had a trail camera stolen the last 2 years there. I now live in Piedmont, Mo. and will be hunting public land. I'm hoping to have better luck here. Hope everyone has a good season.

16-Jul-18
we have over a dozen of them going year round. Lots of hogs and a couple of bears on the cameras lately. Just a few bucks so far......our property is surrounded on three sides by state and national forest....never had a single camera stolen yet.

31-Jul-18
We've had one stolen off our property and that's been it - probably a neighbor or someone looking at our house when it was on the market. Anyway, we keep our couple of cameras out year round.

--Mitch

02-Aug-18

21-Sep-18
I hunt private, but it is kind of suburban. almost never see people while hunting, but can't leave cameras out. I think people know my vehicle and know when I'm not there. too bad.

• Sitka Gear