TT-Pi 29-May-18
DeanMan 29-May-18
BC 29-May-18
xi 30-May-18
Ungie01201 30-May-18
mrw 30-May-18
huntskifishcook 30-May-18
27-May-18
To those who have fought and given that last full measure to the American cause. For the freedom we enjoy, cherish and honor. Thank you and Rest in Peace. Monday, May 28, 2018

Add those you wish to honor or comments.

27-May-18
I can’t even gather the words to express how I feel on Memorial Day. So much more than a 3 day weekend with hotdogs and beer. Thanks Pi

28-May-18
There is nothing I could ever do that would ever compare to the sacrifices that our Veterans and their families have given up for us, a special thank you to all of you on this Memorial Day, God Bless !

28-May-18
Thanks to all veterans and those currently serving. Without these people we wouldn't be the country we are today. I have the utmost respect for all of our military personnel, past and present. Thank you!!

28-May-18
My son is being deployed to Korea at the end of June. Very proud of him. Say a prayer for him boys, he'll be away from his wife and kids for a year. God bless our US Military and our Commander and Chief.

28-May-18
Agreed!

29-May-18
On the way BC. It's an amazing choice, to take on the challenge of protecting us. Thanks to those who have served or are serving!

29-May-18
He has my prayers of being in God's grace BC. And my hope for a safe journey.

29-May-18
Thank you Veterans and those that are serving today! We are so blessed to have you men and women. BC prayers are sent brother.

29-May-18
Thank you gents.

30-May-18
BC, prayers for all of you. Godspeed to him in his travels. If any needs anything just ask, please.

30-May-18
God Bless...

30-May-18
BC, he is going there during what could be a historic time, like the guys on post when the Berlin Wall came down. He's in our prayers, but he's your boy, he'll be fine!

30-May-18
I'm late to the party here, but the sacrifice of those far braver than I'll ever be is amazing. Your boy will be in my thoughts, BC.

• Sitka Gear