MichaelArnette 12-Jun-18
Jack 13-Jun-18
swampokie 13-Jun-18
Jack 14-Jun-18
swampokie 16-Jun-18
SoDakSooner 27-Jun-18
SoDakSooner 02-Jul-18
29-May-18
Anyone planning on heading North for Elk this fall?

29-May-18
Hoping to go south to the Wichita Mnts. Will find out in July.

29-May-18
Drew a muzzleloader tag in new mexico

29-May-18
Wichita Mtns. would be nice but unlikely. I'll be heading to SW Colorado this, September I'll know in a few days if I'll have a muzzleloader tag or OTC archery tag.

29-May-18
Unit 27 AZ for me! Gonna have to pass on Colorado for first time in 16 years.

30-May-18
Congrats on the successful draws guys and good luck on those hoping to draw.

31-May-18
For the first time in over 7 years I didn't draw a Wyoming tag. I'm hoping for better luck in the leftover draw this summer.

04-Jun-18
Should get my landowner voucher for SW CO but won't know for certain until later this month. It's an any weapon tag so will use bow first 3-4 days then rifle afterwards - since I'm now a non-resident and paying $650 instead of $46 not willing to go home empty handed!

05-Jun-18
Looks like from the Colorado post season stats for 2018 deer, I'm in! I haven't been in 20+ years and am pretty excited. Going it alone, DIY! Should be some good quite time and solitude, and hopefully some good luck!

05-Jun-18
Jack, mind me asking which unit? Spent last 25 years in Colorado Springs area and may have input, if needed. Feel free to private reply if don't want to share online. Russ

05-Jun-18
Russ, thank you for any help you could give, I really appreciate it! I am in unit 68 which includes unit 681 and 682. and haven't hunted that area before. I used to hunt further north, west of Fort Collins years ago but this area will be new to me. I really have no expectations other than having a good camping trip and seeing new country.

05-Jun-18
Congrats jack! I’m only in for bear this year in Colorado. Results coming like dripping molasses!!!!!!

05-Jun-18
I drew my muzzleloader bull tag for 75. Unfortunately I hear the unit is on fire right now.

06-Jun-18
Yep, got my email last night for deer! Good luck to everyone, I hope to maybe see a few of you in the mountains this fall! Only, 3 months away! Now I have to find a good place to camp and lounge. I hope hunting doesn't get in my way of my vacation! Haha!

06-Jun-18
Have hunted some in 681 - will check maps and get back to you via private reply.

12-Jun-18
I’ll be headed to Colorado with a mule deer and elk tag for archery

13-Jun-18
Congrats Michael! What area did you draw?

13-Jun-18
I drew a bear tag in Colorado unit 75 751 77 771 78

14-Jun-18
Congratulations swampokie! Good luck on the hunt. I guess you like to bear hunt? I've never hunted them, but have been around where they were several times.

16-Jun-18
I saw a couple last year when u was elk hunting and put in for tag and got it this year. Too bad the units I drew are now closed because of fire restrictions.

27-Jun-18
OTC in Colorado. Point creep got us. Our formerly 2 point unit is now a solid 5. Even our 2nd choice, which is normally a sure thing was down to about 45% chance of draw from mid 70's with the new CO draw system. We didn't get it, so will fall back on OTC.

02-Jul-18
Now thinking a general unit in Utah that my brother has hunted before.

• Sitka Gear