YZF-88 03-Jun-18
Tjw 03-Jun-18
Ranger 04-Jun-18
BULELK1 07-Jul-18
Dikndirt 12-Jul-18
desertbull2015 01-Oct-18
YZF-88 03-Oct-18
02-Jun-18
I'm surprised to see the Utah archery elk season closes on the 14th, is this new for an "early" close date? Seems kinda early.

03-Jun-18
It's about normal for UT.

03-Jun-18
Sucks... 16th is about as late as I've seen it. Rifle guys get it prime time..

04-Jun-18
Its been this way a long long time...you must go to a land outside our state to archery elk hunt during prime time or if you luck out and draw an any weapon LE hunt and choose to shoot a bow while all the others around you are with rifles. You can get some early rut action on a LE archery tag but not much on the general tag.

07-Jul-18
At least we don't have Muzzy buck hunters the last week of our bow hunt like Nv. does.....and with the basically same bow elk dates.

That would be badddddddd to have 100's of Muzzy buck hunters running around during the last week of our bow dates.

Good luck, Robb

12-Jul-18
What sucks worse than the dates is not drawing an archery deer tag.... 1st time in 7 years that I will be on the sidelines for Deer. My son and I will focus on Bull elk for a change!

01-Oct-18
Utah has some messed up dates( 2015 it ended on the 11) it will end next year on the 13 then the year after that it will reset to the 18 I would love to see it start on the 1 of September and end on the 20 of September just have a set date every year.

03-Oct-18
That timing of the 11th would suck...but draw odds might be better with others thinking the same thing...and I have shot 2 bulls on the 7th.

• Sitka Gear