swampokie 04-Jun-18
MathewsMan 04-Jun-18
Ucsdryder 04-Jun-18
Billyvanness 04-Jun-18
jlmatthew 04-Jun-18
oldgoat 04-Jun-18
Longcruise 04-Jun-18
03-Jun-18
Welp, tomorrow's the big day! I hope CPW Claus and all his little elves bring you what you asked for tomorrow!...knowing my luck I'll probably have coal in my draw results! But seriously, best of luck to you all!

03-Jun-18
Thanks. With the so called explosion I do not expect to draw this year. Ken

03-Jun-18
You're gonna draw Ken, you have points, people that are jumping on the bandwagon this year don't! Plus there will be very little effect on the cheap tags for residents, three years from now the high end tag draws are going to get worse!

03-Jun-18
I'll just check on the 9th when they have all been posted. Would be nice to draw a moose tag, all the others are hunt codes that shouldn't hold any surprises...

03-Jun-18
Didn't they say the 4th THRU the 6th? Sad but true..tomorrow might be yet another day of waiting. Don't put your cookies and reindeer food out yet.

03-Jun-18
Lol, you're probably right, and if there's any last minute delays like they had with the sheep/goat results offsetting it 2 days late, it very well could be a few days before the results all roll in...wouldn't be surprised.

03-Jun-18
4th-8th. If they wait and dump it all online the 8th, we may need a to hire a therapist to get guys through until Friday.

04-Jun-18
moose today elk wednesday deer and lopes thursday

04-Jun-18
KHunter, I'm interested in looking at your story from your hunt in 2010 in one of the northwest units. I tried to address you listed in your trophy photo, but it doesn't work. What was the name of the story? Maybe I can find it in the archives that way. Tried 2010, Moffat County elk, Colorado. Lots of combinations like that and it didn't work. Thanks in advance if you know how to retrieve it.

04-Jun-18
"moose today elk wednesday deer and lopes thursday" interested in where you got this info or are you just tormenting us?

04-Jun-18
I don't know Peco, but I hope he's right, moose is only thing I'm Jonesing about

04-Jun-18

KHunter's Link
Brun that thread is here. fun hunt.

04-Jun-18
Thanks, I will be drawing one of those units up there soon, probably next year, so I'm always interested in hearing about experiences up there.

04-Jun-18
I’m only in for bear. What day will bear be announced?

04-Jun-18
Should be posted by 6/8

04-Jun-18
Thanks Mathews man!!!!!!!!!!

04-Jun-18
Was really wondering if Peco had an opinion

04-Jun-18
Great to reread that thread Kirby! Brings back memories...Kips bull during rifle season that you had the encounter with in bow season. Wanda was around gosh she was a living history book.

04-Jun-18
I have lots of opinions. One of my opinions is that CPW are all having office parties, reading these threads and laughing at us. They rigged the system and got the tags they want, and are going to have a great week tormenting us common folk.

04-Jun-18
Couldn’t agree more!!!

04-Jun-18
Comes from the Vendor out of state- CPW does not have anything to do with the draw process or notification system (other than contracting for services)....

04-Jun-18
Refresh...refresh...refresh...

04-Jun-18
Can’t believe they haven’t thrown us a bone today?! Just 1 species would satisfy me

04-Jun-18
C'mon, its only been two months since the application deadline, and a month since tag quota's were recommended, don't rush em' now!

04-Jun-18
Free tags tomorrow guys!

04-Jun-18
I didn't know the whole thing was managed by that fullfiment center or whatever it's called. Wonder if they get the 3 bucks?

• Sitka Gear